Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 12:41 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Show a leg there - up and at it - whatever that may mean!

Today I m going to deal with the dogwood forest in my back garden. My neighbour thinks there may maybe a Jap gun crew down there that don't know the war is over - so - if I am not back by tea time send in the SAS!

Have a fun day!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 01:58 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

they'll probably be happy to do some gardening for ya?? - good morning to you to from the land of the rising sun - well it does rise before yours eh?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 05:23 AM

Morning earlybirds, forecast to remain cloudy today but still very warm at 26 deg so no complaints here...

Nothing much planned other than Mum coming over for lunch. I'll be picking us a salad from the garden and I'll also be making her favourite rice pud for dessert.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 05:23 AM

Morning all ... I'm sipping my usual bucket of tea.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 05:26 AM

Morning early bird Barry

Looks promising out of the window here. Nice and cool this time of day too.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 06:25 AM

Good morning everybody. It's been another hot & sticky night here - hence my early rising.

I've got a lovely country walk planned for today and a picnic by one of our local reservoirs.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 06:41 AM

Good morning everyone

I've not been out yet but it looks sunny and warm so another lovely day in Yorkshire

I'm daring to go to the dark side (Lancashire) today, off to have lunch with pals...hope I make it back OK

God luck with the garden Tabby Have a good day all whatever you are doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start and not too hot yet, I have lots of cleaning to do before it is .

Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 09:48 AM

Good morning all another sunny day here, I hope it continues.

Started packing for our holiday in Devon next week, it's looking promising that the sun will remain with us

Enjoy your day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 11:08 AM

Good morning all. I'm just waiting for the washing machine to finish and get the bedding pegged out then I've got to finish my book. It's due back at the library at the weekend. Ken Follett, Triple. I've read most of his books and he must do an awful lot of research.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top