Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 07:47 PM

Re: Zionist murders in Gaza

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
What on earth makes you think we don't agree with each other Fender?

Religion and politics.... always guaranteed to cause trouble.
I'm gonna try sex, drugs and rock & roll instead.
That's what I'm doing tonight.
Back in a bit.......
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 11:40 PM

Still not back !!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I can't see how anyone can NOT support Israel
These terrorist thugs are trying to get into the Israeli side .
They are lobbing petrol bombs and the have guns too.
What do you think would happen if thousands of gazan thugs entered Israel?
These are people whose leaders make no bones about it they wish to murder Jews .
Is Israel the only country in the world who is not allowed to defend its borders and its people without censorious sanctimonious claptrap from anti Semitic
lefty sofa warriors ?
I agree with you Muddy.

It's funny, isn't it? The Brits have always been though of as naturally supporting the underdog.

Even stranger that, accepting that and despite tiny Israel being surrounded by much bigger and more populous muslim countries, there seem to be many people in this country (and a number on here) who despise them simply for having the guts to stand up for themselves.

They have my full support and also my admiration.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 12:00 AM

The Gazans are stock piling thousand stocks of tires for more 'peaceful' demonstrations tomorrow .
They mean to set them alight as a smoke screen so their terrois compatriots can carry out attacks on the border fence .
Trump wants to build a gigantic wall along his border with Mexico.

If ever anyone needs a substantial barrier to keep people out, it is Israel. These, of course, are not people who want to sneak in to obtain handouts; in this case they are people who want to kill the occupants and 'drive them into the sea'.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

15-04-2018, 12:04 AM

There is no right of return .
Most of these people were not born 70 years ago .
They can't return to where they never were .

This is just a pretext to eradicate Israel by Hamas and whoever pays them
And let's not forget that the muslim holy book dictates that all non-muslims should be converted to the 'religion of peace' or murdered.

It is therefore their holy writ that tells them to do this and, being mediaevals, they follow it without question.

Of course, after Israel and the Jews, does anyone think they'll be content and not wish to push even further and convert the entire world to their religion?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

15-04-2018, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
That's what I'm doing tonight.
Back in a bit.......
Good God, it's been three days and he's still at it!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree with you Muddy.

It's funny, isn't it? The Brits have always been though of as naturally supporting the underdog.

Even stranger that, accepting that and despite tiny Israel being surrounded by much bigger and more populous muslim countries, there seem to be many people in this country (and a number on here) who despise them simply for having the guts to stand up for themselves.

Who despises them? Stop been so lofty and judgemental.
It's simply that some just see both sides of the conflict.

Israel are indeed a small country in relation to their neighbours.
Israel are also well able to take care of themselves with a rather well equipped army and a great deal of financial backing from a foreign power (who also happen to dislike their neighbours).
Do Israel have the right to defend themselves?
Of course they do. That doesn't mean they have carte blanche and that some of their policies are suspect if not downright questionable.
Some observers are just not sycophantic that's all.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 12:16 AM

And let's not forget that the muslim holy book dictates that all non-muslims should be converted to the 'religion of peace' or murdered.

It is therefore their holy writ that tells them to do this and, being mediaevals, they follow it without question.

Of course, after Israel and the Jews, does anyone think they'll be content and not wish to push even further and convert the entire world to their religion?
You're just showing that you absolutely hate all things Muslim. One assumes you hate all Muslims?
Even those that live in their own part of the world, which is their part ... because you are certain they desire world rule.
It suggests you don't see the Israeli/Palestinian conflict as anything other than the Israeli's are a buffer against them.
It does however explain your bias.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 05:18 AM

I agree with you Muddy.

Mine too.
It's extraordinary to be me ,and even more so the support that Israel haters get from the liberal left .( see Corbyn and co)
Israel has all the attributes normally thought desirable in a liberal democratic society.Yet the liberal left prefer to ally themselves with a murderous opressive terrorist organisation.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 05:29 AM

Trump wants to build a gigantic wall along his border with Mexico.

If ever anyone needs a substantial barrier to keep people out, it is Israel. These, of course, are not people who want to sneak in to obtain handouts; in this case they are people who want to kill the occupants and 'drive them into the sea'.

Too true.
Countries all over the world have barriers along their borders.
Egypt is building a subterranean border between Gaza and itself to stop infiltration by tunnel.
No one wants Hamas murderers in their midst.

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top