Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 05:53 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

By all accounts it is to be a nice day today - no rain until tonight!

Going up to the farm shop later to stock up on fresh vegs. Other than that I have no definite plans - but I have do have some new dies to try out!

Enjoy your day what ever you are doing.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 07:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

By all accounts it is to be a nice day today - no rain until tonight!

Going up to the farm shop later to stock up on fresh vegs. Other than that I have no definite plans - but I have do have some new dies to try out!

Enjoy your day what ever you are doing.
I would make that a run to the farm shop... to deal with all those cream cakes yesterday, Tabs!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 07:41 AM

Good morning

Sun is just coming up, hopefully it will be a nice day.

Off to the shops now in Town.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I would make that a run to the farm shop... to deal with all those cream cakes yesterday, Tabs!
Cheeky !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 08:26 AM

Good morning all a bright and mild day here.

Going to the Garden Centre today to stock up on compost and have a good look round for some ideas.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 08:29 AM

The so called farm shop next to the pub we go to sell products way above anyone else price wise. Yet people go there thinking the produce on offer is something special. One big con trick
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

14-04-2018, 08:41 AM

It's a foggy start to the day, but sun is forecast for later.
I'll do some sort of a longish walk this morning, no other plans. If if comes out nice, I may get into the garden this afternoon.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

14-04-2018, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
The so called farm shop next to the pub we go to sell products way above anyone else price wise. Yet people go there thinking the produce on offer is something special. One big con trick

Our farm shop is not like that - thank goodness. The farm where the veg is grown is just 5 miles away from the shop - so they are always fresh and seasonal - and lots cheaper!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone sunshine at last but the garden is to wet too venture into at the moment.

I need to get out there when I can to move some precious plants before my neighbour gets to work on replacing the fence which did not survive the winter winds.

Enjoy your day
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Our farm shop is not like that - thank goodness. The farm where the veg is grown is just 5 miles away from the shop - so they are always fresh and seasonal - and lots cheaper!
My local farm doesn't have a shop, but they do put freshly laid eggs into a plastic bin and sell them for £1.20 a half dozen. They trust the people, who buy them, to take their eggs and put the money in a small plastic bowl..... and they always get the right money for the number of eggs taken!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top