Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 07:45 PM

Re: Dreams and do you understand what they mean to you?

I never understand my dreams, especially one I had on Friday night about loads of prawns I was about to eat but I was overfaced, what the hell ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2018, 07:49 PM

I suppose I'm fortunate that I very rarely have dreams and if I did, I never seem to remember them.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I never understand my dreams, especially one I had on Friday night about loads of prawns I was about to eat but I was overfaced, what the hell ?
Hahaha ! Something fishy going on.

Like Mags, I seldom dream, not that I can remember. There again I do not take any medication and conditioned myself into not doing stress . So generally when going to sleep, (unless it's hot) seldom will I allow thoughts to turn over , bed is for sleeping. It's head on pillow and off into the ether within moments. Maybe that has something to do with not dreaming.

What do 'wasp' dreams mean ? Just wondering for future reference.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 08:19 AM

Means your a Wanna -bee .
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 08:45 AM

I like the vivid ones which linger through the day. Since we spend a third of our lives asleep, what happens is very important, I believe.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 09:00 PM

Scary dream the other night I dreamt someone had got a photo of me actually laughing was quite relieved to realise it was only a dream
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 09:23 AM

I sometimes have hilarious funny dreams that are actually not funny at all in the cold light of day.

An example:

I was sitting on a chair, putting my shoes on. I put the left one on and did the laces up, I put the right one on and di the laces up. I looked down and there was a third shoe!

In my dream, I thought that was extremely funny, even when I woke up I was giggling to myself.

But of course,........ it wasn't.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 09:29 AM

Mrs LD says she remembers one of her earliest dreams as a child. She was only about four years old but dreamt she had been whisked off to meet the pharaohs of Ancient Egypt, who spoke to her (she can't remember what they said) but they were face to face.

Of course, at that age, she had never even heard of the pharaohs. she went on to study Egyptology as a teenager.

I wonder if this links to the other thread about the brain living on?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 09:32 AM

Ha! Well your dream made me laugh LD it is very funny...wonder what it means

My dreams are always that I need to get somewhere very urgently but there are so many obstacles in the way I never make it... sometimes I manage to wake myself up and give myself a good talking to....ITS ONLY A DREAM!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 09:44 AM

A frequent dream is about parking the car somewhere and never finding it again. When looking for the car, the scenery, buildings and street layout is nothing like it was when the car was parked.

I dream about being lost in other ways as well but when things get too bad, I can eventually say "This is just a dream" and wake myself up.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top