Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2018, 11:59 PM

Re: Lazy thread openings

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I plead guilty.
Was it me you were thinking about Barry ?
Don't let paranoia get ya Bruv lol
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I plead guilty.
Was it me you were thinking about Barry ?
Sorry Bruv but I never think about you....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
I pm'd him the other day but not heard anything back. I did want to ask on here if anyone had heard from him but the last time I done that the thread was deleted
Same with the chap who had the "My Kind of Music" thread. Been away a while now.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:25 AM

.Surely the answer is simple, if you don't like the thread, find one you do like.

Nobody is forcing you to post, or read a thread, why seek to control the way others post, we are all different.

Seems to me far too much complaining of late.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:39 AM

****Please note..
Originally Posted by Azz
Do not discuss other members (or ex-members) on the forum
If you have concerns about a missing member there is the option to PM them if they have chosen to receive PMs. People decide not to post for a variety of reasons and we should respect that.
Thank you.

ETA if you wish to question the actions of a Moderator please use the Feedback sections.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
.Surely the answer is simple, if you don't like the thread, find one you do like.

Nobody is forcing you to post, or read a thread, why seek to control the way others post, we are all different.

Seems to me far too much complaining of late.
Then perhaps you should follow your own advice, find a thread you do like and stop complaining about others?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Then perhaps you should follow your own advice, find a thread you do like and stop complaining about others?
Complaining no, discussing yes, but clearly you have an axe to grind with me, so i will leave you to it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

19-07-2018, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Complaining no, discussing yes, but clearly you have an axe to grind with me, so i will leave you to it.
You are wrong again Nom I don't have an axe to grind with you, just trying to give a fair reply to your postings. First of all you sought to politicise the thread which frankly I thought ridiculous so re- stated my case, then on your next post you complain about others complaining which I found quite bizzare, but I have absolutely nothing against you on a personal level, why would I, I don't know you?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 10:32 AM

[QUOTE=Nom;1465661].Surely the answer is simple, if you don't like the thread, find one you do like.

i agree,Nom.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 10:42 AM

Bicker bicker bicker....could put Members off starting threads altogether..Politics seem to have taken over this Site and I for one am sick to death of it all....so I'm off for a break as the Forum is just getting Me down now.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top