Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 09:55 AM

Re: Finitro Forte Plus

Three knees Arthur my friend??? - Do I presume you're the famous 'Jake the peg' one Rolf Harris sang about????
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2012, 11:21 AM

I have some fabulous analgesics - Hospital and then my GP have been very kind to me and given me bottles of Oromorph and two boxes of Co-Codomol. Two Co-Codomol around 8.00pm, washed down with a tot of Brandy and then 10ml of Oromorph at 10.00pm ensures that I get at least five hours sleep.
W...
New Member!
London
W... is male 

16-02-2012, 12:10 PM

Interesting development, folks.

ASA Adjudication on Finitro
Finitro
Slington House
Rankine Road
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG24 8PH
Date:
21 September 2011
Media:
Internet (on own site)
Sector:
Health and beauty
Number of complaints:
Complaint Ref:
A11-161840

See this..: http://www.asa.org.uk/ASA-action/Adj...DJ_161840.aspx

I hope this helps...
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
... washed down with a tot of Brandy ...
I read this too quickly Uncle Joe - thought you wrote "a lot of Brandy"
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:38 PM

*spam removed *
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Three knees Arthur my friend??? - Do I presume you're the famous 'Jake the peg' one Rolf Harris sang about????

Nickname Tripod Uncle Joe, I had a pair fitted in 2000 and had to have one done again 3 years later, hence the three knees
shep
New Member!
boston uk
shep is male 

20-10-2012, 06:48 PM

my wife bought some of these and used them fr 4 months they didn't do a thing unfortunatly,sorry to be the bearer of bad news
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Glucosamine keeps my Joints from getting too stiff but the only thing that fully stopped the Arthritic pain in my Knees was Full Knee Replacements.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

21-10-2012, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Glucosamine keeps my Joints from getting too stiff but the only thing that fully stopped the Arthritic pain in my Knees was Full Knee Replacements.
So now Roxy, like me, sprays her joints with WD40 in wet weather to stop her joints, like mine, from going rusty.
DaveinBA
New Member!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
DaveinBA is male 

23-11-2012, 01:24 AM

Hi everybody from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Just saw a Finitro ad on the internet & when I googled it up I stumbled with this group, and you all sound like you’re a nice, down-to-earth bunch. Here’s my story: I’ll soon be turning 58. I love to take long walks, dance, and, before my right knee’s meniscus snapped a few months ago, I used to rollerblade couple times a week. No longer: the tests showed that on top of that I have arthritis in BOTH legs. It sure hurts.
I went to see 3 different docs: 2 said “surgery now”. One said “don’t,” and gave me a series of leg exercises, which I did for about a month, then got “too busy”, but now I promise to take up again. He said he was sure I’d be able to rollerblade again.
Thing is, I don’t trust doctors. They’re in for the money. And I don’t trust miracle pills either, so my quest for Finitro is finito. I do believe in talking to real people with real problems and see what they have to say.
My question is: has anybody here been thru a similar thing? Do you believe exercising can be the answer? Any tips/ideas/recommendations? I’m taking tango lessons and & want to be able to steal the heart of some fine lady. No can play Latin lover with a wooden leg.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top