Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 04:55 PM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Late good afternoon Sunday.

I have done loads of washing, it was blowing lovely outside and dried in no time.

I've made about 50 or 60 dog biscuits of two different sorts, which have been passed by my chief taste-tester as good, so I am happy they meet her approval.

I have picked some runner beans and pulled a few carrots ready for my late dinner, but want to go and mow the lawn and repot some houseplants before I start cooking again.

I haven't seen or spoken to another human being since yesterday, and it is so peaceful.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Late good afternoon Sunday.

I have done loads of washing, it was blowing lovely outside and dried in no time.

I've made about 50 or 60 dog biscuits of two different sorts, which have been passed by my chief taste-tester as good, so I am happy they meet her approval.

I have picked some runner beans and pulled a few carrots ready for my late dinner, but want to go and mow the lawn and repot some houseplants before I start cooking again.

I haven't seen or spoken to another human being since yesterday, and it is so peaceful.
Mups, Make the most of it! Very soon you will have a few cuckoos in the nest that you will have to talk to, at times!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2017, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, Make the most of it! Very soon you will have a few cuckoos in the nest that you will have to talk to, at times!

Yes Art, I suppose you're right.
Still waiting for a start date.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top