Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2013, 06:07 PM

Re: RIP my dear sweet Bonnie

Very sorry to hear this news. Xx
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2013, 12:27 AM

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments which I really appreciate. Its always hard to lose a pet isn't it as they are part of the family and Bonnie was with me 24/7. I still keep looking for her in the house and Sasha the cat is missing her too. Thanks again
Abby
Australia
Abby is female  Abby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2013, 10:47 PM

Rest in Peace Bonnie
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2013, 11:50 PM

Thanks so much Abby
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2013, 12:42 PM

Marian, I didn't see this before and it is a really beautiful memory of Bonnie and the lovely Tess. I am speechless for once as everything has been said. I just don't know why these wonderful creatures become more dear to us than some humans. When I heard that my first husband had died, I was like 'Oh really' but when I heard of your loss I cried and can still cry. There is a lovely golden retriever who lives over the road, he is 15 and his dad has to walk very slowly and help him to get up when his back legs just give way. Crofter is obviously not in pain and enjoys his walks but when he goes a lot of people will be devastated which is odd as after all he is 'only' a dog but as we all know they are everything to us.
marpaul
North Cumbria

07-10-2013, 12:16 AM

Thanks Cate, glad you enjoyed reading it even if it did make you cry. I got Bonnie to write it on her birthday back in April as I knew I wouldn't be able to do it when she was no longer here. She had a great sense of humour didn't she. Yes I'm missing her like mad, still can't believe it and its been a week now, it was just so sudden.
Hope Ruud's ok I miss him. I'll come and see you over the winter!!!

That's sad about Crofter though and a shame that his back legs give way.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2013, 09:58 AM

I will phone you sometime soon. Every moment is taken up with Keith's mum or the market and the days just go.. I know you already know about busy days as yours are often long. I will get to talk to you sometime. meanwhile take care and if you can't love the dog you want love the dog you're with I think that's how the song goes.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top