Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:16 PM

Re: Attitudes towards bowel cancer screening

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I have been offered it several times and not partaken, i dont trust the NHS.
I hope you don't mind me saying, but that's a silly comment.

I have been doing the poo test for three years now and have completed the survey.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:27 PM

As I have said previous times, maybe we should consider ourselves lucky that we are offered free testing in this country.

I participate.
Also got the dreaded "Boob Squeeze" next week too. Not looking forward to it one bit!
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:29 PM

I have been offered it several times and not partaken, i dont trust the NHS.
What can it possibly be about the screening test for bowel cancer that you don't 'trust'?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As I have said previous times, maybe we should consider ourselves lucky that we are offered free testing in this country.

I participate.
Also got the dreaded "Boob Squeeze" next week too. Not looking forward to it one bit!
My eyes are watering at the thought x
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:34 PM

Must be the same up here G, as im over 60.
If you can Nom go for it x
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:47 PM

completed survey.

I have the bowel screening kit and send it completed back , I had to do a second test last time and I was thankful when it came back ok on that occasion .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:48 PM

I'll do it for you Mups!

Seriously, though, my wife has developed an online social networking and information hub for mammography - wommen.org.uk - in which the matter can be freely discussed with health professionals and other interested women (I am told not to refer to them as 'patients'!). It includes a great deal of information and videos, etc. Anyone is welcome to visit it.

Perhaps you could pass these details around amongst anyone else - here or elsewhere - who you think might be interested.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'll do it for you Mups!

Seriously, though, my wife has developed an online social networking and information hub for mammography - wommen.org.uk - in which the matter can be freely discussed with health professionals and other interested women (I am told not to refer to them as 'patients'!). It includes a great deal of information and videos, etc. Anyone is welcome to visit it.

Perhaps you could pass these details around amongst anyone else - here or elsewhere - who you think might be interested.

Saucy!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

12-05-2016, 10:55 PM

Saucy!
Seriously, please have a look at the WOMMEN site, especially if you are in any way concerned.
Goldielocks
Spain

12-05-2016, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Seriously, please have a look at the WOMMEN site, especially if you are in any way concerned.
Nice one JBR good info

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top