Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 08:18 PM

Re: Podiatry yesterday.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Nom how could you! You always have our sympathy about your paw and it is so nice to hear that it may be improving. We all love you and your problem is that you can't cope with so many women at the same time.:roll:

Twink, that is all the more reason why we should 'Borrow a Nom' individually. Perhaps he won't get his knickers in a twist if he only has one of us at a time to manage.
We must have no illusions though, I can't see him taking to our plan like a duck to water, he has been on his own in that cave for too long.
Maybe I should research ways of thawing Noms out quickly and painlessly. . .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Twink, that is all the more reason why we should 'Borrow a Nom' individually. Perhaps he won't get his knickers in a twist if he only has one of us at a time to manage.
We must have no illusions though, I can't see him taking to our plan like a duck to water, he has been on his own in that cave for too long.
Maybe I should research ways of thawing Noms out quickly and painlessly. . .
+Yes we could tend to his every need... but not all at once
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 06:32 PM

Yoo-Hoo, are you there Nom. . . Yoo-Hoo . . . I was wondering how the sore paw is coming along since you've been doing the foot baths - any improvement?

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top