Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 06:22 PM

Re: Do we have to go shopping on Boxing Day?

hmmmm .... Jazzi I know you better than you know yourself let's wait and see !!!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know that's a good way to buy Christmas cards but I really don't think I could face it.
I agree, I couldn't do it, either.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by devon56 ->
Top marks to my local Lidl for staying closed today.
Do you feel the same about taxi drivers working. ....airlines.......restaurants.......pubs.......et c?

I really dont understand the fuss.....
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 08:55 PM

Yes you can go shopping the rest of the year, but the thing is that a lot of people will be back at work after that & may find it difficult to go shopping at a time when items are being reduced.
Also many people are given money for Christmas & like to use it for something they want,& if they can get it cheaper in a sale why not?
If shops didnt open Boxing day when could the offer their sales? We are not forced to go out if we do not wish to .I went with my son to Currys today ,to get something he wanted in the sales, & was surprised to find tat it was not as busy as it usually is at sales time & we got served very quickly.I think people are buying on line more now
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Yes you can go shopping the rest of the year, but the thing is that a lot of people will be back at work after that & may find it difficult to go shopping at a time when items are being reduced.
Also many people are given money for Christmas & like to use it for something they want,& if they can get it cheaper in a sale why not?
If shops didnt open Boxing day when could the offer their sales? We are not forced to go out if we do not wish to .I went with my son to Currys today ,to get something he wanted in the sales, & was surprised to find tat it was not as busy as it usually is at sales time & we got served very quickly.I think people are buying on line more now
Have you not noticed Deylon ....shops are having sales all throughout the year now....you very rarely see no sales somewhere on the high street
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
hmmmm .... Jazzi I know you better than you know yourself let's wait and see !!!
Heh heh!!!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top