Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 05:45 PM

Re: Man Flu is back

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Anyhoo chaps to get back on track, you must remember the girls get Burd Flu
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 05:47 PM

Mups, You might need this! Only use as and when necessary!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2459.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	2480  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 02:02 AM

S'alright girls, I aint so daft as he thinks.
He is just trying to lure me back in the hope he can ply me with booze and use his powers of persuasion to get me to remove the bell. If I refuse, he'll bundle me back in the shed in the hope I will weaken.

No. I shall leave him with his ding-a-ling until Mrs. Dongle is fully recovered and he promises her he will behave.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, You might need this! Only use as and when necessary!

Aha. That's where it went. I thought I'd left it in Dongle's shed. Thank you Art.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha. That's where it went. I thought I'd left it in Dongle's shed. Thank you Art.
Mups, The beauty of this large syringe is, they have a choice of where they are injected! Many of the men faint at the sight of a syringe so here is the instruction...

Stand well back behind them and bark in a matronly manner....
'Roll your sleeve up, Left Arm? Right arm?' Or, 'Drop your trousers, Left buttock? Right buttock?'
They will be quivering with fear and some may not be able to speak, so you choose where!!
Again l repeat, Keep well back...... and wear your wellies!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, The beauty of this large syringe is, they have a choice of where they are injected! Many of the men faint at the sight of a syringe so here is the instruction...

Stand well back behind them and bark in a matronly manner....
'Roll your sleeve up, Left Arm? Right arm?' Or, 'Drop your trousers, Left buttock? Right buttock?'
They will be quivering with fear and some may not be able to speak, so you choose where!!
Again l repeat, Keep well back...... and wear your wellies!!
Wow that sounds great. I normally have to pay for that type of stuff.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Wow that sounds great. I normally have to pay for that type of stuff.
It is Dr Mups you are seeing, not some floozy dressed up as a nurse!
Anyway there is no need to worry about the pain because I have arranged for Art to pop round with her pillow, as soon as she gets rid of her many Christmas guests. The pillow method must be completely painless, as I have never heard of anybody, who has received it, complaining.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-12-2016, 11:41 AM

Now I know why Art is making home made bread. One in each pocket then thrown into the river. Beats the pillow method and no clean up.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2016, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It is Dr Mups you are seeing, not some floozy dressed up as a nurse! :surprised:
Anyway there is no need to worry about the pain because I have arranged for Art to pop round with her pillow, as soon as she gets rid of her many Christmas guests. The pillow method must be completely painless, as I have never heard of anybody, who has received it, complaining.
The mind boggles, long time since ive had a good boggle.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-12-2016, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
The mind boggles, long time since ive had a good boggle.
If you fancy a boggle ring the Twink Line on 08*** *******

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top