Join for free
Page 10 of 52 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 11:44 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

The sun has finally made an appearance.Much cooler out today.
Think I might do a couple of jobs in the garden after lunch but then I might not!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 11:46 AM

Morning all. Jac - If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Lovely morning here again - rather to my surprise. Have been sipping coffee on the patio under the sunshade. Think I'll go and change the bed in a minute, this is too good to waste!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 09:49 PM

Another lovely day. Very chilly start but soon warmed up. Rio's tally today was two of the biggest fattest mice I have ever seen. There cananot be many left in the field. At least we have not been plagued with rats this year.

Started up the leaf blower, first time in years, and it fired up beautifully. So drive now cleared, for a few hours as the leaves are raining down.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2014, 07:44 AM

Very foggy this morning.It's the official first day of Autumn,I love the Autumn colours.
Have a good day.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2014, 09:03 AM

Foggy in Hampshire too. Mist came down last night. I left a dogs bed outisde and it was saturated when I went to get it in at bedtime. First day of Autumn, days will now be shorter than nights
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2014, 01:01 PM

I can only say--Thank you Brian Turner--saw him cook a fritatta yesterday on his around Britain cooking programme. have given it a try today--used up cold potatoes, broad beans, peas, cooked ham, shallots, peppers in my fridge that needed using up. Together with four eggs and what i could remember of Brian's recipe a dish that is enough for a family or me for 3 days. I'm a happy bunny.

Cloudy and cooler with an autumnal feel today, I've been, after hoovering and dusting, mooching around town, found some great earrings--should stay clear of that shop- then Tesco, and finally experimental cookery. Going to eat and then get rid of some of the dreaded blown down leaves, all good exercise
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2014, 02:22 PM

Hello all
Didn't bother to go to Currys yesterday after advice from Sue and its ok at the moment.
Visited a friend then went to daughter for my tea instead
Really hot earlier but clouded over which I was glad of so I could hoover without dripping.
All tidy now and I've just cooked up a load of tomatoes from my daughter so they can go in freezer
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2014, 02:26 PM

Spoke too soon, getting the message again so a visit to Currys tomorrow???
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2014, 02:50 PM

Just got in after a v busy morning. Took Rob to Doc (rash under arm) then to chemist for prescription (hadn't got it) then to Leominster for shopping and lunch. Rob now on the bed snoozing while I'm downing a cuppa. Must remember to fetch the boys at 3.40 pm, then tea, then Craft Club. Think I'll sleep tonight.

Think my cold wasn't a cold after all, but a touch of hay fever. Have had it before at this time of the year, so have been taking piriton and haven't had to blow my nose all day. Deep joy!

That fritatta sounds gorgeous Rowser.......................
Sweetsue
midWales

24-09-2014, 10:56 AM

Last out and first in! Good morning all.

Just come in from Pilates class and having a cup of coffee to recover. Did a load of washing, but we have just had a shower of rain so not sure whether to put it out...............

Page 10 of 52 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top