Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:14 PM

Re: Please Tell Me About Your Towels... Quality Or Cheap?

We have separate towels in the Rehab Residence, Mrs Rehab doesn’t want to use the same towels that have crossed my hairy arse and dangly bits she says...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:18 PM

I have been buying Sainsbury's towels lately, they are nice and thick and dry well. I prefer using a bath towel to a bath sheet too
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ragdoll ->
As would I Tara if I had to go out soon after, but I planned most of my showers around relax time, nice hot shower, wrapped up in fluffy bath sheet, glass of wine and chill.
Me being me I would find that stressful. I don't think I know the meaning of relaxation.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
We have separate towels in the Rehab Residence, Mrs Rehab doesn’t want to use the same towels that have crossed my hairy arse and dangly bits she says...
I am of the same mind as Mrs Rehab. Both myself and Mr M have separate towels and for the same reasons.😂
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 03:25 PM

Decent enough quality but not too expensive (just asked Mrs. Floydysaurus). Gets them usually from Dunelm.
Hate it when they are new and after a shower you're covered in bits of blue dust!
Conroy
Surrey .uk
Conroy is male  Conroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 03:38 PM

If towels could tell jokes, they probably have a dry sense of humour...xxx Ha de bloody ha, made me laff.
Latest bundle purchased was last month, right rubbish, all put out for the dustman. Not that anybody really gives a toss about my see through towels..xxx
While assuming nobody on here is called Dick and Fanny and has named towels in the bathroom, would you share a towel with the other sex for private parts, well any parts..xxxx
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 03:40 PM

We need more people on here like you, Conroy
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 05:02 PM

I’ve always bought the best towels I can afford. I love big, thick fluffy towels. Having said that, when my son left home I bought him a load from Lidl and theyve worked their way back here. I am amazed at the quality of them as theyre beautiful and they were so cheap. Theyve been washed hundreds of times and theyre still great.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I’ve always bought the best towels I can afford. I love big, thick fluffy towels. Having said that, when my son left home I bought him a load from Lidl and theyve worked their way back here. I am amazed at the quality of them as theyre beautiful and they were so cheap. Theyve been washed hundreds of times and theyre still great.
Just goes to show that cheap is not always nasty..
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 05:19 PM

Always buy the best I can afford,to go with bathroom tiles.
smile

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top