Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 05:36 PM

Re: Sandwiches

Hi

Caviar with Yak's Milk Butter.

Only joking.

Roast pork with apple sauce and stuffing, Roast beef with horseradish.

My all time favourite, lambs liver, onion , cooked in dripping and the bread dipped half and half in the dripping and tomato frying pans.

Breakfast at the slaughterhouse where I did my training.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Caviar with Yak's Milk Butter.

Only joking.

Roast pork with apple sauce and stuffing, Roast beef with horseradish.

My all time favourite, lambs liver, onion , cooked in dripping and the bread dipped half and half in the dripping and tomato frying pans.

Breakfast at the slaughterhouse where I did my training.
Delicious too !!!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:15 PM

Steak and kidney pie sandwich with brown sauce lovely jubbly!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:19 PM

Use to have that thick sweet milk from a can on sandwiches when i was knee high to a grasshopper. Lol!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:20 PM

Cheese and beetroot sandwiches ... mmmmmm!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Steak and kidney pie sandwich with brown sauce lovely jubbly!
A steak and kidney pie SANDWICH Doc???? youre joking arnt you? please say you are.... pie is a pie and a sandwich is a sandwich ...the two dont go together do they? lol
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

16-02-2016, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Use to have that thick sweet milk from a can on sandwiches when i was knee high to a grasshopper. Lol!!
My grandad always used to have that condensed milk in his tea and I used to like eating it by the spoonful mmmm yummmm I think it wouldve been nice in bread and butter too lol
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:54 PM

Not a sandwich but there is a drink here called Belmonte, condensed milk at the bottom of the cup or glass, brandy on top of that, then the coffee. You don't stir it, you drink it hot, the condensed milk and brandy blend with the hot coffee, it's really good.

I often have a crisp sandwich, but I'm fussy about crisps, they have to be Pringles. I also love egg and tomato sandwiches.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 07:25 PM

I bet some of you remember bread and dripping as I do , my Nana used to have a big bowl of it in the larder ( not sure if you had it as a sandwich though)
Crisp butties are nice as are chip butties but im into chicken and chorizo sandwiches atm
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

16-02-2016, 07:31 PM

My mum used to keep a cup of dripping in the fridge Primus ..I used to love it in sandwiches especially the gravy bits at the bottom of the cup..sprinkled with a little salt it was yummy

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top