Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:22 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone

A little lie in this morning, until Arthur the cat came and woke me by attacking my leg ( it's always on top of the duvet and he likes to pull himself up the bed using my leg )

Busy day, off for a drive out to pick up a snooker table. Cos it's some distance brekkie will be grabbed from the service station, lunch will be wherever has a big enough car park to accomadate the trailer

Hopefully home mid afternoon in time to have a few bets on the GGs in the local

With mum away on holidays I don't have to worry about cooking meals on time and getting in a shop, I feel like a teenager again lol

Have a great day wherever you are and whatever you have planned x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:40 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Morning all.

Have a fun day out Missy!

I need to check on the weather before deciding whether to go out today.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:42 AM

Morning all
Gusts of wind and rain here so far but Brian is expected to visit later on so anything likely to be blown about is in the garage. Even the wheely bin.
Have a safe day everyone,.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:50 AM

Morning all the wind is already getting up here and there is a weather warning so I won't be venturing far . Chloe and I have already been for a good walk so we can manage with little ones until the storm passes around 4 pm.

I am going to spend the morning making a big batch of beef curry for the family's freezer. The last batch only lasted two weeks. I love the smell of the spices roasting, it makes the whole house feel warm.

Enjoy your day .
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:51 AM

Good moaning from a very blustery and wet North Devon Coast, the wind is bending the telegraph poles here, the cloud cover is that low its hurtin me head, chickens are laying the same eggs twice, (ouch) and the waves are crashing over the harbour wall, and the best place to catch a Sea Bass is on the pay & display car park.. but are we disheartened ? nah its all part of life,s rich tapestry , and I would sooner be here than " upstairs ",
anyway I hope its better where you are folks, have a nice day if you can,.. I sure intend to try.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 08:59 AM

Mrning Tom, and everyone else here.

Blustery here too, but blue sky and sunshine at the moment, though we have a 'Yellow Alert' warning.

Off into town shortly. Promised I will collect some meds from the vet for my friends animals as she is not too well, then on to Yoga, then I want to pop in to my garden centre on the way home.

Stay safe in these winds folks.

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 09:04 AM

Good morning all.

It's bright & sunny at the moment - No sign of Brian here.
Hope it stays like it - I've got a man going on my roof today to fix the flashing.

No other plans so far - maybe we'll go shopping.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 09:06 AM

Good morning all everything is calm at the moment, the storm is expected around 11.00am here.

Our daughter and family will be calling in this morning on the way back from the Cattery. It’s our grandson’s 15th birthday tomorrow and they are off to Devon for the coming week.

Enjoy you day everyone, stay safe....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone, the wind is winding up here too with the worst being expected mid afternoon I believe.

Just back from the forest with the dogs and enjoying a steaming cappucino before making a couple of nest boxes for a neighbour in the workshop.

Enjoy the storm folks, and hold on to your hats...
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 09:41 AM

Good morning

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top