Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 12:26 PM

Buying for difficult men

Difficult man is dh. What do you buy your hubs. I'll get him vouchers but like to give a surprise gift too but I'm really at a loss this year and would appreciate suggestions.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 12:44 PM

Re: Buying for difficult men

get him ear defenders so he can't hear the nagging
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 01:33 PM

What about a ticket for a show, or a concert.
Difficult for me to suggest much without knowing your budget noolsg.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 01:47 PM

Hi noolsg what are your husband's interest...
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 02:18 PM

Hi Noolsg, get him a difficult women they arn,t hard to find and a match made in heaven ( grins ) ..seriously without knowing his interests or personality I cant really say, but most men are big kids at heart, would he like another toy ? something like a remote controlled helicopter to fly,. they are quite cheap and start from about £ 20 here, or failing that something for any hobbies he might have ?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 02:41 PM

One year I got my Tony 100 shares in his favourite brewery. He was well pleased and it gave him an interest in the stock market.

Of course you could get him shares in anything that interests him.

A theatre ticket is also a good idea - or how about an adventure day? Drive a race car - pilot a helicopter - bungee jump - Hot air balloon flight etc etc....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 05:42 PM

My missus used to have the same problem with me Noolsg, never knew what to get for me, not that I was ever fussy about what I got just that I didn’t really care, now she just buys me tobacco every time, I’m very happy with that, but so many people don’t smoke anymore and i’m assuming your chap doesn’t either. I never have a problem with her present, I give her a few quid in an envelope and she can get what she likes with it.
If he’s into gadgets you could get him a Chromecast for the TV, this is a small gadget you connect to the back of the TV and you can project anything from your laptop/pad/phone/desktop onto the big screen including films over your wifi, no messy wires all over the room, I think they are around 50/60 euros, I have one and it was worth every penny.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 06:22 PM

I understand you perfectly Noolsg, my son is another one so hard to buy for.

Not much help am I.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 06:28 PM

I’ve bought Mr Mags a new phone for Christmas, one with bigger numbers and is easy to use. I’m hoping he will find it easier to use and more convenient that his present one with tiny numbers.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 06:36 PM

Course you ladeeeze are so easy to buy for.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top