Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 08:10 AM

Re: If it's good for the Goose,,,

Arthur where does it explain that he did not have a reminder?

He say's" he thought he had a week left", this just proves what MP's are, if he can not look to his own responsibilities how the heck can they look after the country.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 10:13 AM

Bob, your argument is pathetic!!! All we have to do is wait long enough and one of your 'darling' Tory MPs, is just as likely to do something wrong, like get caught with his fingers in the till, claim for expences that he either didn't have or claim more than he is entitled to, claim money from external sources for standing up and asking parliamentary questions, state that he's a happily married man, when he has several 'mistresses in tow too. All these things have happened previously to Tory MPs and I'm keeping track and score on them!!!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Bob, your argument is pathetic!!! All we have to do is wait long enough and one of your 'darling' Tory MPs, is just as likely to do something wrong, like get caught with his fingers in the till, claim for expences that he either didn't have or claim more than he is entitled to, claim money from external sources for standing up and asking parliamentary questions, state that he's a happily married man, when he has several 'mistresses in tow too. All these things have happened previously to Tory MPs and I'm keeping track and score on them!!!

Joe, how many more times must I say, I am not a Tory, I am a person who votes for whomever will do best for the country.

As for you quip on expenses, please do not go there. Three to one Labour lead in jailed MP's for expenses fraud.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 03:25 PM

It's a fact that there are no squeaky clean politicians these days, of whatever party you choose. At one time it would be a matter of shame to be convicted of an offence, but these days it's just a shrug of the shoulders and a "so what". Sad really to see such a fall in public service proprietry...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Joe, how many more times must I say, I am not a Tory, I am a person who votes for whomever will do best for the country.

As for you quip on expenses, please do not go there. Three to one Labour lead in jailed MP's for expenses fraud.
And what of all those Tory MPs, one now a Cabinet Minister, who had their hands out to Mpohammed Al-Fayed who was paying them to ask Parliamentary questions??? - Most or all of them should have done time, but Major let them get away with it scot-free.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

31-10-2012, 08:54 AM

Joe, over a quarter of a century ago!! is that the best you can do?

You will be blaming Gladstone next for things that go wrong.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

31-10-2012, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Joe, over a quarter of a century ago!! is that the best you can do?

You will be blaming Gladstone next for things that go wrong.
Your memory has once again failed you Bob, the events I posted happened in the last Tory Government and that wasn't more than 25 years ago. As I pointed out, one of those involved with taking back-handers from Mohammed Al Fayed at the time was forced to resign his junior ministerial post is now a Cabinet Minister - which proves the point, this bunch of incompetents are greedy, sleazy littls sods who I wouldn't cross the road for to spit on if they were on fire.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top