Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
inthemoment777
United Kingdom
inthemoment777 is male  inthemoment777 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 03:29 PM

The moon walk was it real..

Molly - "Of course, there will be the non-believers that this ever took place. Over 600 million people watched this back in 1969, and I was one of them".

I suggest Molly, all that you witnessed back in 1969 was poorly shot black and white pictures on a wee box in your living room!

While I am sorry to hear of anyone passing away there are as much as you say "non-believers" as there are believers. I do not believe that this man set foot on the moon because we did not have the technology in the 1960's.

Plus a space craft and space suits would not protect humans from the powerful radiation belts outside earth orbit called the Van Allen Radiation Belts. If this is right this gentleman is no hero.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 03:36 PM

Re: The moon walk was it real..

There will always be conspiracy theorists who will never be persuaded otherwise, but to counter I always wonder how, out of the hundreds of people that would be needed to pull this off, not one of them has provided any proof to validate the 1969 moon landing conspiracy since....
inthemoment777
United Kingdom
inthemoment777 is male  inthemoment777 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 03:46 PM

Plantman I respectfully beg to differ sir, could I ask you why you resort to labeling me as a conspiracy theorist just because I don't agree with your opinion?

Also why do you think this hoax would need hundreds of people to pull it off?
Please I don't wish to offend you, I will respect your opinion and just would like to openly discuss the subject.
inthemoment777
United Kingdom

30-10-2012, 03:55 PM

Plantman You said "not one of them has provided any proof to validate the 1969 moon landing conspiracy".

If I may say that's a very strong statement sir? Have you met everyone? Perhaps there are thousands of people who can give you hundreds of proof that they did not set foot on the moon, maybe it's just that you have never come across them?
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 03:58 PM

The van Allen belt does not pose a significant threat to humans going through for a short period of time in the same way you survive a chest x-ray. The radiation the astronauts were exposed to was about the same

The two questions that interest me is why do we have a space station in orbit and not on the moon?
And, who filmed Neil taking those first steps?
Do you think this should have a thread of its own?
inthemoment777
United Kingdom

30-10-2012, 04:06 PM

Janela - Yes it is very difficult to know the truth of the Van Allen belts as there is so much conflicting information about them. This clips suggests new wvidence saying that the elctrons can pass through the space craft.
http://www.dnatube.com/video/7706/Van-Allen--Belt

I do not believe that they were out of earth orbit the whole time.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by inthemoment777 ->
Plantman I respectfully beg to differ sir, could I ask you why you resort to labeling me as a conspiracy theorist just because I don't agree with your opinion?

Also why do you think this hoax would need hundreds of people to pull it off?
Please I don't wish to offend you, I will respect your opinion and just would like to openly discuss the subject.
Originally Posted by inthemoment777 ->
Plantman You said "not one of them has provided any proof to validate the 1969 moon landing conspiracy".

If I may say that's a very strong statement sir? Have you met everyone? Perhaps there are thousands of people who can give you hundreds of proof that they did not set foot on the moon, maybe it's just that you have never come across them?
Forgive me if I have offended you H, but as you intimated that you believe the 1969 Moon landing did not take place, I naturally assumed you believed the theory of a conspiracy to deceive the world into believing the opposite. So which is it? Do you believe in the 1969 Moon landing or the conspiracy?

Yes I believe to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude it would have taken very many people, at least the whole of NASA and much of the CIA and the government misinformation machine. How many do you think would be needed?

Whilst it is true that I have met no-one involved in the 1969 landing, I do not remember reading or hearing of any proof put into the public domain by anyone concerned in the alleged conspiracy, otherwise surely the whole world would now believe the landing didn't happen? Do you know of any such proof? I would certainly welcome being proved wrong and seeing the truth of the matter once and for all, as no doubt would millions of others.
inthemoment777
United Kingdom

30-10-2012, 04:26 PM

plantman Thank you for your response, and no I am not offended I just do not like being labelled a conspiracy theorist' just because I have a different opinion to the 'norm' or commonly accepted opinion.

I do not believe in conspiracy theories against the mood landing not having taken place, but I do believe that the official narrative is the conspiracy theory!

I believe no more than 10 people needed to know the truth, the controllers in the control room would not know if the radio broadcasts were coming from the moon or London!

I believe the same people who orcastrated this hoax are the same people who control the mainstream media, so you will hear no consenting voices or evidence on the mainstream media. I think the BBC proves this in the recent non disclosure of pedophile rings inside the BBC.

I realise what I am about to say to you will probably be scoffed at, but please watch my links first and I will gladly listen to what you have to say then.
I put it to you that Stanley Kubrick filmed the hoax of the moon landings in a London studio.
Watch if you wish it is in 5 parts I think - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayzsj...eature=related

Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCH5AlGqY8U (in 4 parts)

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ra40cCm-BQ
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 05:09 PM

There will always be the conspiracy theorist who don't believe the moon landings took place and if that is what they wish to believe that is their choice .

Here is an interesting article debunking some of the conspiracy theories..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...-debunked.html

I do believe in the moon the landings
My late husband (who was quite a few years older than me ) was an army officer and an expert in his field.
As such he was seconded to a certain establishment where he met and worked with boffins who had collaborated with NASA on the space missions. His word is good enough for me.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 05:11 PM

It wouldn't be the first time in history that the masses were fooled and if certainly won't be the last, can you imagine the damage to the USA if the real truth ever got out?, a very important fact that is often overlooked in the did-they-or-did-they-not land on the Moon discussions is the cold war was at it's height and something spectacular had to be staged as the Russians were way ahead and had launched an unmanned probe to the Moon ONE MONTH before the Americans say the landed there. to my mind it was a political stunt to muster moral in the USA which was at an all time low then.
We will never know the real truth, too much is at stake. In the meantime have a look at the documentary "A Funny thing happened on the way to the Moon" on Utube and make your own mind up, as I said before on here, if they want the non believers like me to shut up forever why don't they go again, it should be a doddle with the technology they have now, fact is they cannot because no living thing can survive passing through the Van Allen Belt, although Armstrong didn't remember passing through it when asked.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top