Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
inthemoment777
United Kingdom
inthemoment777 is male  inthemoment777 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 05:17 PM

Re: The moon walk was it real..

Funny thing happened on the moon is good but this one is even better - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qN96Kvj_Y

There has been may in incidences where the public were fooled before the moon landings. A few president assassinations by their own government including the Kennedy brothers.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by inthemoment777 ->

I believe the same people who orcastrated this hoax are the same people who control the mainstream media, so you will hear no consenting voices or evidence on the mainstream media. I think the BBC proves this in the recent non disclosure of pedophile rings inside the BBC.

I realise what I am about to say to you will probably be scoffed at, but please watch my links first and I will gladly listen to what you have to say then.
I put it to you that Stanley Kubrick filmed the hoax of the moon landings in a London studio.
Watch if you wish it is in 5 parts I think - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayzsj...eature=related

Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCH5AlGqY8U (in 4 parts)

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ra40cCm-BQ
And you say you are not a conspiracy theorist? Sorry H, life's too short to watch all of that, as far as I can see it's just more conspiracy theories. Now, if you have any real proof to back up your theories then I would be interested to watch and learn.....
inthemoment777
United Kingdom
inthemoment777 is male  inthemoment777 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 05:21 PM

Plantman - To dismiss without inquiry is not intelligent!
How do you know there is no proof in the footage if you don't even watch it?
inthemoment777
United Kingdom

30-10-2012, 05:42 PM

Ok I admit the first one about Kubrick looks to e a complete con, although it gets you thinking. However I believe the other two are quite credable.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 06:03 PM

Ok I admit the first one about Kubrick looks to e a complete con, although it gets you thinking. However I believe the other two are quite credable.
Sorry H, I didn't make it past the first one as I thought it ridiculous...
inthemoment777
United Kingdom

30-10-2012, 06:12 PM

Fair enough at least you looked!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 07:46 PM

Oh you mean the Moon walk... I was thinking you meant Michael Jacksons dance oops!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

30-10-2012, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Oh you mean the Moon walk... I was thinking you meant Michael Jacksons dance oops!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Michael Jackson was the first to do the moon walk. It must have been a con.

Cos he was on Earth singing(supposedly)
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 04:06 AM

Molly - "Of course, there will be the non-believers that this ever took place. Over 600 million people watched this back in 1969, and I was one of them".

I suggest Molly, all that you witnessed back in 1969 was poorly shot black and white pictures on a wee box in your living room!

While I am sorry to hear of anyone passing away there are as much as you say "non-believers" as there are believers. I do not believe that this man set foot on the moon because we did not have the technology in the 1960's.

Plus a space craft and space suits would not protect humans from the powerful radiation belts outside earth orbit called the Van Allen Radiation Belts. If this is right this gentleman is no hero.

Excuse me, but are you speaking to me? If so, at least have the courtesy of spelling my name correctly, as I most certainly would reward you with the same courtesy. My name is Mollie, not Molly.

I suggest Molly, all that you witnessed back in 1969 was poorly shot black and white pictures on a wee box in your living room!

How patronising! I didn't have a "wee box" and it wasn't watched in my "living room," so don't presume that you know where I was on that night. You weren't with me, were you?

Listen chuck, I would request that you do not suggest anything of me because I have my own mind and my own beliefs and, quite honestly, I don't care what you believe. You can't tell me what to think or believe, nor should you care what I believe so, apart from trying to provoke argument, what's the point of this? You don't believe. I do. So what? End of conversation.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top