Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 07:22 AM

Re: The moon walk was it real..

I believed it at the time to be real although I have'nt thought about it much.
It would be possible to fake it, I suppose working on the theory thatpeople are more likely to believe the BIG LIE than a small one.

I prefer to keep on accepting it as having happened as reported at the time.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 08:17 AM

Real or not, don't really matter, no good for mankind came out of it did it?.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by inthemoment777 ->
Molly - "Of course, there will be the non-believers that this ever took place. Over 600 million people watched this back in 1969, and I was one of them".

I suggest Molly, all that you witnessed back in 1969 was poorly shot black and white pictures on a wee box in your living room!

While I am sorry to hear of anyone passing away there are as much as you say "non-believers" as there are believers. I do not believe that this man set foot on the moon because we did not have the technology in the 1960's.

Plus a space craft and space suits would not protect humans from the powerful radiation belts outside earth orbit called the Van Allen Radiation Belts. If this is right this gentleman is no hero.

Some people do not believe that fire burns until they put their hand in the flames. We all know what we call those people.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Real or not, don't really matter, no good for mankind came out of it did it?.

I believe TEFLON was developed via the space race.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I believe TEFLON was developed via the space race.
I suppose that's your opinion, and your "Sticking" to it.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 01:09 PM

It would be interesting to hear the replies, say in 20 years time. When Kennedy was assassinated everybody accepted the official version of what happened, now I believe only 80% accept it, (of 12 people I asked in my local pub not one of them believe the official version), funny how people change their minds over time. I agree most conspiracy theories are all ballony but it's very convenient for governments to call their lies a conspiracy theory, stick it in the bag with the rest of the nuts and we'll get away with it.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2012, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I suppose that's your opinion, and your "Sticking" to it.
It was non stick, but I appreciate the pun Spitfire.
Cageybaby
London, uk
Cageybaby is female  Cageybaby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 05:58 PM

I believe the moon landing was real.
Too many people involved to keep it a secret if it wasn't!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top