Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 09:09 AM

She deserves it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20217901

She should not only be suspended she should be made to resign as an MP. How can her constituents get in touch with her if they have need to?

A MP should always be available for their constituents and able to attend Parliament at any time, unless health problems or parliamentary duties dictate otherwise.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 09:25 AM

Re: She deserves it.

There is always One!!!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 10:10 AM

Ms Dorries has always struck me as a publicity seeker, I agree she should stay at home and do the job she is well paid for...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 10:43 AM

I wonder how my employer would have reacted if I said that I wouldn't turn up for work for a month because I was working elsewhere !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 10:47 AM

They say that politics is a jungle, so she should feel very much at home the silly cow....
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 10:48 AM

I can't understand why anyone would want to participate in I'm a Celebrity anyway. Its the biggest load of rubbish out.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 01:36 PM

I know what goes on in UK politics is no concern of mine, God knows we have our own lot to contend with over here, and I usually never butt in, but I was amazed to read this about a serving politician. I always thought a politicians job was to make wise decisions on behalf of the people they represent, this decision is lunacy and vain and anyone who makes stupid decisions in politics is not fit for the job and should go, yes I agree with you AB.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 02:30 PM

I read reports stating that this greedy woman should hand over her, no doubt very large, fee for appearing on the jungle show to charity as she would be continuing to collect her very large MPs salary. Further reports say she has been suspended as an MP. No doubt suspended on her large salary !

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/ce...y-8288918.html
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 06:08 PM

The whole lot of them should be shot then hung outside the Ho uses of Parliament,its a disgrace,just let anyone come round here when its the elections and they will leave with a Flea in their ear.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 07:43 PM

Perhaps she thinks she would get away with it because the Speaker's wife appeared in the Celebrity BB last year and has been on the telly with the guy that won it touring all the Gypsy camps! I didn't think she should have done that but at least she wasn't an MP

Her salary as an MP should be taken from her and if she has been suspended then why should she be paid!!

Sack her!! Waste of public money!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top