Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 04:23 PM

Re: What's the point of it ?

I think as a people, when you are invaded you have to know when you are beaten and come to terms with it. The Israelis aren't going anywhere, rightly or wrongly, so the pragmatic view would be to accept that, stop trying to kill one another and integrate as best you can to get to a point where your children can have a decent quality of life.

We can all look back in history to see what happens, as in Britain for instance, the Romans invaded and beat us, then the Saxons took over, then the French in 1066, but you have to accept that with an overwhelmingly strong enemy you have to accept defeat and move on. Palestinians cannot win this battle, they need a fresh approach for the sake of their future generations otherwise they will be doomed to endure the same miserable existence as their forbears...
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 06:09 PM

The indigenous people of ALL OF Palestine can not loose.

Now that the US satellite governments in the region have been overthrown it's just a matter of time, and not a long time either.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 10:34 PM

According to the latest news both sides are close to agreeing a cease fire. Fingers crossed.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2012, 11:45 PM

Well they are still going like mad now, and I think they will till one of them is exterminated, and I don't think it will be the Israeli's.
Erinaceous
East Anglia
Erinaceous is male  Erinaceous has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Well they are still going like mad now, and I think they will till one of them is exterminated, and I don't think it will be the Israeli's.
I do.

Now that they've no longer got a US government under the control of the jew lobby supporting them it's heading for end game and the people who had their land stolen from them will get it returned to them.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Erinaceous ->
I do.

Now that they've no longer got a US government under the control of the jew lobby supporting them it's heading for end game and the people who had their land stolen from them will get it returned to them.
I doubt that will happen anytime soon Dieter, Israel is immensely powerful and the Arab world will always be too fragmented and tribal to operate as a cohesive force against it ........
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I doubt that will happen anytime soon Dieter, Israel is immensely powerful and the Arab world will always be too fragmented and tribal to operate as a cohesive force against it ........
If the Arab League ever find another Charismatic enough leader to 'unite' the Arab Countries, combined they will go through Israel 'like a dose of salts'. Roll on that day!!!
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If the Arab League ever find another Charismatic enough leader to 'unite' the Arab Countries, combined they will go through Israel 'like a dose of salts'. Roll on that day!!!
Bit of a facist statment dont you think?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Erinaceous ->
Maybe if the jews had been kept in Europe not "given" land belonging to other people not as many people would be trying to get THEIR land BACK.

After the theft of land from Germany after the disgraceful end of WW1 that saw land stolen from Germany and used to create Poland I suppose it was thought safer to steal land from some other non-European group at the end of WW2 in order to get the jew out of Europe.

It should be remembered that the "Occupied Territories" are not just those lands stolen by the jew after "Israel" was invented, but also the stolen land that "Israel" presently occupies.

Hamas are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters wanting nothing more than their property returned and being systematically smashed for trying to get it.
I am not a bible lover but did the Israelites not come from the Land of Canaan which is roughly where they are living now.
If this is so then how can they be living on stolen land which they do not own? Also, how can Israel have been invented after WW2 if they were mention in despatches back in 1200 BC.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 10:35 AM

If you give credence to any of the complicated ancient history surrounding the resons why the Arabs and the Jews seem to always be in conflict it seems to be down to Abraham and two of his sons Issac and Ishmael. - in other words a family row and jealousies.

http://www.therefinersfire.org/ishmael_and_isaac.htm

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top