Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 09:25 PM

Re: Do You Ever Get A Sort Of Buzzing In Your Groin?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No. Apparently, it goes away in time. It’s intermittent and is only occasionally!
I would liken it to when you switch your mobile phone to silent and it does that word that could be taken in the wrong way and could incriminate me!

Honestly, l am being totally genuine and not trying to be smutty.
Gosh that's an odd thing to happen to you (or anyone)...I wonder if you twisted your body awkwardly or twanged something without knowing it at the time? I'm glad its not sore for you though.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have a pain in my right groin.

It is a lump the size of a pea and very painful if I bend.

It is a plug in my femoral artery, which is yet to heal.

It is not a nice thing to have.
Swimmy, That sounds bad. Is it to do with your prostate gland? Maybe, you could chat about it with your new nurse?

Mine is a painless sensation, it just buzzes very faintly and then stops!!
I think Swimmys problem could be the result of having an 'angiogram' a catheter enters the femoral artery and finds its way to the heart where a dye is injected and then viewed on a screen in order to study the network of arteries. Sometimes when the catheter is removed, bleeding continues from the artery and a plug is inserted....

Have you considered a muscle spasm Arty? There are many muscles around the groin area and they can sometimes appear to 'tremor' It can be caused by a stressed or overworked muscle, or too much caffeine.....
Jaded
South yorkshire
Jaded is male  Jaded has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 09:45 PM

I’ve had it in my ankle a while back
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 09:53 PM

Thank You, Dr Pixie and Dr Foxy, I did do something to my back the other week as l bent to pick something off the chair. I either pulled a muscle, or it was a trapped nerve?
Luckily, it only lasted about 3 days when l was in pure agony.

At that time, l really felt for people who have permanent back trouble. Everything you do that is normally effortless became either impossible, or a chore.
Simply bending to pick something off the floor, filling the dishwasher, putting clothes on your lower body was impossible, or incurred severe pain.
I learned to do lots with my legs and feet!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jaded ->
I’ve had it in my ankle a while back
Jaded, So you understand what l mean? It’s a weird sensation isn’t it?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:00 PM

Art
i don't know about a buzzing but up to quite recenty I had a trapped nerve in my hip and felt it right down the leg. Think it was due to a fall on holiday.
For weeks I struggled to walk any distance even with the help of Voltoral to ease the pain.
On one walk suddenly the nerve freed itself and most of the pain went. still get the "twinge" sometimes in the hip but nothing as bad as it was.

you made me smile about saying putting clothes on the lower body, thinking knickers around the ankles and very small steps
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:03 PM

Art, you’ve been buying stuff on those sites again haven’t you....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:11 PM

No! Please don’t go there ....this is a genuine question.

Just lately, l have occasionally been getting a sort of buzzing zzzzz in my groin as if it’s coming from the bottom inside of my hip.

I googled it and it is quite common and it is a nerve that is doing it.

Has it ever happened to you?

I believe you, because it happens to me as well. It's like a nerve jumping & if you look you can actually see it moving. Weird sensation. I also get in in other places, but not often & not for long.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:17 PM

How strange Art, I've never heard anything like that before.

When it happens is it just you who can hear it or can anyone else with you hear it too? (Serious question).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-04-2021, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How strange Art, I've never heard anything like that before.

When it happens is it just you who can hear it or can anyone else with you hear it too? (Serious question).
Mags, There’s no sound at all! That would be really weird! It’s a like a buzzing movement without sound.

Imagine your mobile phone on silent and gently vibrating. This is the sensation l have been getting. It’s just weird...but then so am l !!

I googled it and others have had it too... mainly women.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top