Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:27 PM

Re: Do You Ever Get A Sort Of Buzzing In Your Groin?

Ahh.... I understand now, is it like a fluttering feeling in your groin?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:32 PM

Nope, I’m afraid there’s no vibrations anyway on my body...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Art
i don't know about a buzzing but up to quite recenty I had a trapped nerve in my hip and felt it right down the leg. Think it was due to a fall on holiday.
For weeks I struggled to walk any distance even with the help of Voltoral to ease the pain.
On one walk suddenly the nerve freed itself and most of the pain went. still get the "twinge" sometimes in the hip but nothing as bad as it was.

you made me smile about saying putting clothes on the lower body, thinking knickers around the ankles and very small steps
realspeed, l commiserate. The trapped nerve or whatever it was in my lower pack was worse than labour pain!
I tended to throw my pants at my foot and hoped my foot went in!
I had to throw my body onto my settee, as to move my back to bend was so painful. This one day, l piled cushions on top of each other and attempted to sit down on the settee. Instead, l landed on my back. I was like a beached whale and couldn’t get up!
After about 20 minutes, l eventually got up but l imagined being stuck there for days!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Art, you’ve been buying stuff on those sites again haven’t you....
Yes Primus, l saw you were selling them on eBay, so I thought l’d help you out!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-04-2021, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I believe you, because it happens to me as well. It's like a nerve jumping & if you look you can actually see it moving. Weird sensation. I also get in in other places, but not often & not for long.
Tiffany, l am glad you know what l mean, it’s just a weird sensation!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-04-2021, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ahh.... I understand now, is it like a fluttering feeling in your groin?
Mags, Not really a flutter but a gentle zzzzz. It’s on the bone!

I used to get the fluttering feeling when l was having a baby!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-04-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Nope, I’m afraid there’s no vibrations anyway on my body...
Minx.... Yet...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, Not really a flutter but a gentle zzzzz. It’s on the bone!

I used to get the fluttering feeling when l was having a baby!!
Not that sort of fluttering, Art!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-04-2021, 10:46 PM

I have just googled it again and it could be connected to me having Pernicious Anaemia. Pernicious Anaemia can affect the nerves in your body.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:49 PM

Diverting from the thread for a moment but about pain. I have never ever had such pain than I did with my gall bladder and consequent blood poisoning. It was so bad even ketamine (the strongest pain killer generally not administerered to humans) didn't work.
To give some idea I asked the nursing staff for a knife , I could kill myself. exaggerating? no way I actually did.
Even the surgeon said it was touch and if I pulled through he had never seen a gall bladder so bad

Four or five weeks later I left hospital on my own two feet

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top