Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 12:43 AM

Intuition.

Or a sixth sense. Do you think you have it?

Do you feel the "Vibes" from other people and are able to know if they are genuine or not. Or do you take people at face value?
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 12:52 AM

Re: Intuition.

good topic

I have always had for want of a better word a sixth sense for as long as i can remember.

Its not a good thing as when you try and tell your family something is not right, its happened to many time to go into detail, but i have been proved right almost ever time.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
good topic

I have always had for want of a better word a sixth sense for as long as i can remember.

Its not a good thing as when you try and tell your family something is not right, its happened to many time to go into detail, but i have been proved right almost ever time.
I know exactly what you mean Kitty. People don't heed your insight untill it's too late.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I know exactly what you mean Kitty. People don't heed your insight untill it's too late.
yes and its so frustrating, its happened so many times, more than i care to mention.

Its only a gift if people listen to you, and when its your family and close friends its very difficult, I've lost count of the times my family and friends have said i won't ignore you if something happens agin but they do .
mesco m
manchester

11-08-2012, 01:22 AM

I mostly keep it to myself now, because they seem to think I am a little eccentric
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 06:46 AM

Be what you are and hold your head high, its the little feeling you get inside when you know you shouldnt do this or that, or that something is not right.When my daughter was ill, she was chronicllysick from being 11 to 16, the mylene sheath was breaking down caused by the whooping cough virus which was lying dormant in her Brain till puberty. There was a figure appeared at the top of the stairs, a shadowy figure and I knew that she would be worse for a while.It was a man with a wlking stick. Now you can say the woman has lost the plot, I havent, i see him briefly even now,just a flash but I know he is there.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 07:17 AM

Do you feel the "Vibes" from other people and are able to know if they are genuine or not. Or do you take people at face value?
Wow Mall, I just knew you were going to say that.......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2012, 08:49 AM

No, I don't believe in a 6th sense and take as I find giving everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

First impressions can be deceiving although frequently I have found the way someone conducts themselves from the moment you meet them is usually a reliable indication of the kind of person they will turn out to be.
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

11-08-2012, 08:57 AM

I take people as I find them and occasionally I'm let down but that's life and its not a big deal in my opinion. Things don't always turn out the way we want them to but there's no point in going in with preconceived ideas of how someone is going to act. I would always try to get to know new people and give them a chance. I'm not a great believer in jumping to conclusions about someone when I don't know anything about them. And I also don't go along with all this vibes theory. Keep life simple, get to know people, if they turn out to be bad then deal with it.
mesco m
manchester

11-08-2012, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No, I don't believe in a 6th sense and take as I find giving everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

First impressions can be deceiving although frequently I have found the way someone conducts themselves from the moment you meet them is usually a reliable indication of the kind of person they will turn out to be.
I'm not talking about first impressions,Meg, it's more than that but it's difficult to explain the feeling. It's not only people that it applies to. I used the word intuition but it's much more than that.

Some people don't believe that some people are psychic. I believe that some are, to a greater or lesser degree.

The jokes are already coming, so I wish I had not mentioned it.
I suppose I should be used to people poking fun by now.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top