Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2012, 03:32 PM

Re: Intuition.

There are chancers in every walk of life and when you're dealing with something nobody understands and are frightened to death about the opportunities are too good to resist. I have never dismissed the possibility of people having special powers we don't understand, after all the Scientists will admit they know very little about the Human brain and how it works.
Eggiebread
Bristol, UK
Eggiebread is female  Eggiebread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2012, 04:25 PM

T'is true there are chancers and charlatans in all aspects of human life. But to generalise is perhaps unfair.
Part of me sometimes gets very frustrated when some humans dismiss or decry something they have no more proof doesn't exist, than those who say something does.
I suspect there a plethora of things we as humans are unaware of...things going on around us all the time. We really have barely scratched the surface as far the human brain is concerned. I feel the wind, but I cant see it....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2012, 04:43 PM

I agree with you Lyn, just because everything is not explained and how exactly it works to us humans we refuse to accept it exists, other animals see and feel things we dont, we dont know what they see really, they could be conversing with their ancestors for all we know. In the big plan of things we're only in the ha'penny place, if we were all gone tomorrow it wouldn't make the slightest difference to the Universe, and maybe the poor old Earth would get a chance to recover again for all the damage we caused in the name of greed, sorry I'm drifting off the subject again
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 03:56 AM

Yes I believe in intuition and believe

everyone has it

sarah
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2012, 06:12 PM

I don't see how anyone could possibly know whether a person's genuine or not based on "intuition". Anyway, not quite sure what "genuine" means ... do you mean honest? We all tell white lies from time to time for varying reasons - does that make us non genuine? I agree you can sometimes feel a situation may be wrong in some way, or dangerous perhaps. As for psychic abilities ... until I have definitive proof (and I've been to many sittings over the years) I remain a devoted sceptic.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top