Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 05:10 PM

Re: Is North Korea next on Trump's list?

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm relieved to hear what appears to be a sensible move by China.

Personally, I think we should all keep out of anything to do with North Korea, and that includes trade and financial dealings.

I am of the belief that the rulers of China and Russia are sensible people with whom we could come to a realistic agreement. China must also see the dangers of North Korea overstepping the mark.

If Fatboy Kim ever did attack any of his surrounding nations, I'd like to see the US and China have an agreement that they would immediately retaliate like for like.

Don't be bloody stupid!!! - have some appreciation of geography. North Korea is right next door to China, if the bloody idiots in the Pentagon ever let off a thermo-nuclear device in North Korea, the fall-out would sweep across China too!!!

Incidentally, since Korea and China are close neighbours, there is nothing to stop the Koreans from shipping their coal via the railway lines that link the two countries.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 05:21 PM

Assuming of course that the prevailing wind is South to North...

And talking of coal....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6969256.html
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The leader of North Korea forces his own people to do exactly as he wishes and he is stupid enough to think that , if he takes over the world they will do the same. If he even gains power it will be by Nuclear warfare and , if he presses the button, other countries will do likewise.
How many of us would choose to live after the world has been destroyed by Nuclear missiles?
Maybe we should all pray that his poor health destroys him before he starts to destroy the world.
What poor health is that? He is only a young man isn't he?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 06:29 PM

Nuke away but just don't mess up his hair. He'll get very annoyed.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What poor health is that? He is only a young man isn't he?
Don't you listen to the news? He is very overweight, eats too much cheese and a few weeks ago there was great concern for his health.
His half brother Kim Jong-nam was killed recently and there were thoughts that Kim Jong-un had arranged the killing..... perhaps Kim Jong-nam's associates will return the favour... so his health risks may be even worse!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 08:26 PM

A very interesting read, imo, it seems that even the Chinese are a tad miffed with their neighbours.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ch...-idUSKBN17D0D8

Apparently there are a number of celebrations due this in month NK, including the 105 th birthday of Tubby 111's grandfather on Saturday. We can expect the 6 th Nuclear bomb test. Just a little bit of instant sunshine to brighten up the populace.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 10:49 PM

The biggest problem for the warmongers is that Seoul, with 10 million people, is less than 30 miles from North Korea and is targeted by them by artillery guns and conventional short range missiles. This is enough to cause mayhem if the North wanted before any high tech antimissile systems like THAD could engage.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2017, 08:23 PM

This video taught me a great deal about North Korea. Have to say this but conditions are a lot worse than I thought. Any military action will not reach a quick conclusion as they are very prepared for it with a vast array of subterranean hideaways apparently.

North Korea appears to be a gigantic prison of 23 or so million with controllers who cannot relinquish power for whatever reason. Their history is dreadful and living conditions simply unbelievable.

I fail to see why the tortured inhabitants should suffer further hardship for the behaviour of the ruling military elite but of course they might have to. Seems to me they have suffered enough.

This video was a bit of eye opener to say the least. Over a hour long but I'm glad I watched it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top