Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 02:12 PM

Nichola Sturgeon

She is still moaning on about a second referendum for Scotland. So many people are fed up with her that I can give her some advice. If she really wants to win it, give the English a chance to vote in it!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 02:20 PM

Re: Nichola Sturgeon

She is a bit like a broken record at the moment. And surely until they and we know exactly what is happening after brexit there is no reason at all to have a referendum ?
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 02:29 PM

Yes, yes, I go along with that

It's now 9 months since The Referendum resulted in a clear majority decision to Leave
Article 50 has been triggered
Latest Yougov Poll shows that only 21% want the Referendum result to be ignored or overturned
I can't find references, but I believe recent polls show that the majority of Scots do not want a second independence referendum

Why then do Sky and the BBC continue to give a large amount of coverage & airtime to Nicola, Timmy, Gina, and all the other Remoaners?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

Why then do Sky and the BBC continue to give a large amount of coverage & airtime to Nicola, Timmy, Gina, and all the other Remoaners?
Why would you expect any different, they are led by leftwing remoaning rabble themselves, all desperate to see Brexit fail just to prove themselves right.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
She is a bit like a broken record at the moment.
She certainly is. Whenever football appears on BBC News, I immediately turn over to Sky News.

And then, when I see the Scottish Parliament being reported on - and they always seem to be discussing another independence referendum - I immediately turn back to BBC News.

And people who know me are aware of what I think about football!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 03:07 PM

Sometimes I think the ginger dwarf is on another planet!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Why would you expect any different, they are led by leftwing remoaning rabble themselves, all desperate to see Brexit fail just to prove themselves right.
I suppose my question was mostly rhetorical
I could have given pretty much the same answer myself

I have seen on www.order-order.com that someone watched the recent Question Time Brexit Special, and kept a record of the interruptions or challenges to the panellists by Robin Day

To Remainers - 9
To Leavers - 19
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 03:38 PM

More power to her elbow!!! - I hope TM will eventually have to give way and allow the Scottish people a say on the terms of Brexit by allowing a referendum and that I hope Nicola wins such referendum.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 03:47 PM

A very recent opinion poll in the Glasgow Herald shows that 61.5% of Scottish voters don't want a second referendum, which doesn't bode well for Sturgeon.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
More power to her elbow!!! - I hope TM will eventually have to give way and allow the Scottish people a say on the terms of Brexit by allowing a referendum and that I hope Nicola wins such referendum.
You obviously don't live in Scotland UJ.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top