Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 07:46 PM

Tramadol

How on earth did this young woman get hold of so many Tramadol pills ? This is a prescription only medication and some Drs are very cautious about prescribing it.My son has to be seen by a Dr before he can get a prescription for this, he cant get it on repeat
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:07 PM

Re: Tramadol

daylon you can obtain most things on line nowadays take a look on ebay or amazon.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:08 PM

There is obviously a black market for it, she knew exactly what she was doing. As to where she got it from, probably stolen.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 08:16 PM

If she got it online - or anywhere else for that matter - she would surely have a receipt or a record on her credit card.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 09:36 PM

We were discussing this today.

As I understand it, if the pills were prescribed for her (and I'm not sure that they were), presumably they were not prescribed for the man in Egypt to whom she took them.

To my mind, that is supplying illegal drugs under Egyptian law.

If that is the case, I am not at all that she has been arrested and prosecuted. She should at least have done her homework.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 09:45 PM

Sounds like it would have been easier to have brought the boyfriend to the UK for treatment!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 01:17 PM

Soooooo, What if you were going to Egypt for a holiday and needed prescribed Tramadol for your own use? Does this mean you'd be thrown in jail too?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Soooooo, What if you were going to Egypt for a holiday and needed prescribed Tramadol for your own use? Does this mean you'd be thrown in jail too?
I believe that if it had been prescribed by a medical officer, the patient should take the prescribed medicine in a clearly labelled package, along with the original prescription and proof of identity.

Under such provisions, I am sure that the Egyptians would not have any grounds or cause to arrest or convict.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 05:26 PM

Apparently a "friend" got the pills for her. It's all over our local bloody paper.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2017, 05:44 PM

When I go abroad, I take sufficient medication for the duration, plus an extra week, in case of delays in flights etc. I always take also a copy of my last prescription sheet, plus my medical history. As for Tramadol, I was given them following my cancer surgery with a supply to take home, but they made me feel so awful, I preferred to endure any pain. I took them back to the local chemist.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top