Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 12:35 PM

Re: Thank God For Piers Morgan - The Voice of Reason!

Originally Posted by May ->
..Sorry,I won't take Your advice to watch or record this show when He's on talking bullshit...I'm smart Ye see...so don't bother replying as I won't bother reading Your sexist drivel either...join the 21st Century ol' Boy..this aint the 1950s though I'm sure You wish it still was..bye bye
How is it bullshit? What is sexist about it?

Don't be a snowflake, spit it out!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 04:50 PM

It's good to have the snowflake crusher, Morgan, back. I thought he wasn't back before next week at the earliest.

It's interesting how the content of the show is so much better when he is on (and so weak when he isn't).
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 05:18 PM

..Sorry,I won't take Your advice to watch or record this show when He's on talking bullshit...I'm smart Ye see...so don't bother replying as I won't bother reading Your sexist drivel either...join the 21st Century ol' Boy..this aint the 1950s though I'm sure You wish it still was..bye bye
Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
How is it bullshit? What is sexist about it?

Don't be a snowflake, spit it out!
You haven't quite got the measure of our May have you.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 05:47 PM

Hear, hear! I might live alone, but I am not desperate enough to watch such daytime drivel.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 06:56 PM

..Positive proof that plumping the elderly in front of the TV from morning 'til night rots the brain. ...poor auld soul..Someone should really take Him outdoors now and then to see what's going on in the real World
Gravitas
North England

08-01-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You haven't quite got the measure of our May have you.
I think we are still waiting for her to answer. She probably has trouble focusing.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I think we are still waiting for her to answer. She probably has trouble focusing.
Tut tut..tit for tat nasty Name calling just isn't My style Laddie..but You know that from the past Malcolm..seems You never learn.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Tut tut..tit for tat nasty Name calling just isn't My style Laddie..but You know that from the past Malcolm..seems You never learn.
No! .. and there was me having a bit of fun with him and his grand ways. That's me fun spoilt.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

08-01-2018, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
No! .. and there was me having a bit of fun with him and his grand ways. That's me fun spoilt.
Heh heh..carry on regardless Kiddo..I;m sure He has more nastiness to fling at Me still..I just won't encourage Him by answering
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 10:42 PM

Ok,what I saw is a gobshite who constantly talked over the Woman,(don't know Her Name)...I have been a Feminist for many many years,but I've never tried the spaghetti thing ...I don't think He really likes Women...maybe He's afraid of Us

I agree with you May. People who constantly interrupt like he does are rude and ignorant. He can ask whatever questions he wants to AFTER they have finished talking surely.
On his evening programme, he is only interested in digging for dirt too.
His head's far, far too big IMO.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top