Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 11:50 PM

Re: Life in the Snow BBC1

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
It's a great show, well worth watching.
Animals never fail to amaze me.
I saw it online earlier this year.

Great shots Norway.
The summer one is real pretty.

Life in the snow here.

And this is one of my favourite animals I see here in the winter - a snowshoe hare.
The hare pictures are not mine. Wish I knew who to give credit to.
Those big back feet always make me smile!

I love the snowshoe hare Jackie, what a lovely coat it has
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2017, 07:24 AM

Many years age we had a pair of young girl students stay with us from Norway for a month to study English, they were lovely girls and so well mannered, have met a few since then and they all seem to be very nice people.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Many years age we had a pair of young girl students stay with us from Norway for a month to study English, they were lovely girls and so well mannered, have met a few since then and they all seem to be very nice people.
Nice to hear that. They are well mannered as are the boys as well. Of course like anywhere some have their problems
They do tend to mature at an earlier age, maybe because many of them at 16 go to higher education and will at that age be living away from home on their own.

I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing to say that at 15 their English in general is far better than my Norwegian will ever be. Many of them at 17 are fluent in English.

There is still Military service here for both male and female and no quarter given. They do exactly the same training, and those training for the " Kings Guard" equivalent to the Guards regiments in the uk share the same rooms as the men without any problems, imagine that in the U K
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 12:42 PM

Smashing photos folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top