Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 08:25 PM

Re: Alan Partridge Is Back on the BBC

I take it none of you are aware of how good Romesh Ranganathan's stand up is? As none of you mentioned him. I assume most of you are at least aware of him. He does turn up everywhere.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I don't mind Alan Partridge, although not a favourite. My son and his cousin seemed to regard him as some sort of cult figure when they were younger. I didn't take a lot of interest and some of the time I didn't understand what they were on about.
You were probably "passed it" even then. But to be fair you are a woman, so it's understandable you were mystified by it.

Let your kids know Alpha Papa is on tonight. I'd be curious to know what they made of it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I take it none of you are aware of how good Romesh Ranganathan's stand up is? As none of you mentioned him. I assume most of you are at least aware of him. He does turn up everywhere.
I think he is on tonight. Mildly funny.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, a bit like genital warts.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Gravitas
North England

28-12-2017, 11:24 PM

What an odd sense of humour you have.

There must be somebody on here with what could fairly be described as a developed sense of humour? (apart from me of course)
Gravitas
North England

28-12-2017, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Some of our less comatose members may have noticed I mentioned that in my opening post: "Also, there is another welcomed showing of his excellent film Alpha Papa on Thursday at 11.30pm BBC2, It is preceded by the, perhaps underrated, Romesh Ranganathan on his first ever live stand up show."

By the way, have you really seen his stand up? Be honest now.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2017, 11:32 PM

What an odd sense of humour you have.

There must be somebody on here with what could fairly be described as a developed sense of humour? (apart from me of course)
I laugh at your posts so I guess I must have an odd sense of humour, bullshitters have that affect on me.
Gravitas
North England

29-12-2017, 07:24 AM

I laugh at your posts so I guess I must have an odd sense of humour, bullshitters have that affect on me.
How long have you suffered with a personality disorder?
Have you ever sought professional help?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-12-2017, 11:18 AM

Some of our less comatose members may have noticed I mentioned that in my opening post: "Also, there is another welcomed showing of his excellent film Alpha Papa on Thursday at 11.30pm BBC2, It is preceded by the, perhaps underrated, Romesh Ranganathan on his first ever live stand up show."

By the way, have you really seen his stand up? Be honest now.
I have seen some of it but as with most lefty comedy, I got bored after a few minutes and switched over.

Please accept my apologies for not reading your opening post properly and I ask if you will take 653 previous offenses into consideration.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top