Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 04:01 PM

Re: Ashcroft scamming workers.

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I'm not as clever as you all on here and probably not as well read and informed on the more intelligent subjects, but I am feeling very frustrated and angry how the well off seem to be taking more and more from the less well off, the poor, sick and old.
It just seems so unfair. It worries me what sort of society we will become as this goes on, and how far will it go.

Everything seems to come down to greed and putting down those who have less. Politicians seem to have forgotten that they are supposed to work for us who pay them, and instead continue to ignore what's going on and just follow the party line.

I suppose after this I will be accused of being a leftie snowflake but its just that there seems to be so much injustice these days.
Don't put yourself down from what I've seen you are more intelligent than many !

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top