Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 09:54 AM

An indictment of Economic policy

According to a former member of scumbag 'nasty party', the government are economic illiterates, something some of us have known for the past seven years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8139351.html
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Re: An indictment of Economic policy

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe View Post
Its appalling that the scumbag 'nasty party' Councillor suggested it in the first place. Both he and Theresa May are scumbags for failing to address the issue of homelessness not only in Windsor but nationwide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is your answer to the problem? You must have a solution which isn't costing the tax payer millions of pounds

Easy to point out but fixing a different matter entirely. All the members here I am sure are waiting with baited breath to your read your grand plan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
UJ
You still havn't or refuse or can't answer my question on another thread. Why wont you give us your answer to the problem?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
According to a former member of scumbag 'nasty party', the government are economic illiterates, something some of us have known for the past seven years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8139351.html
Economic illiteracy is certainly something you are an expert on Joe...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:25 AM

Well that's not a huge surprise we've had austerity that's destroyed people's lives and has had a huge impact on services, to pay off our debts and at same time they borrowed more than ever before.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe View Post
Its appalling that the scumbag 'nasty party' Councillor suggested it in the first place. Both he and Theresa May are scumbags for failing to address the issue of homelessness not only in Windsor but nationwide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is your answer to the problem? You must have a solution which isn't costing the tax payer millions of pounds

Easy to point out but fixing a different matter entirely. All the members here I am sure are waiting with baited breath to your read your grand plan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
UJ
You still havn't or refuse or can't answer my question on another thread. Why wont you give us your answer to the problem?

If I disclosed policies I would pursue you'd have an apoplexit fit!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 10:54 AM

If I disclosed policies I would pursue you'd have an apoplexit fit!!!
Hi

So would I UJ, Venezuela here we come.

Communism simply does not work.

Mind you, a central plank of your hero, Stalin, was to make unemployment a Criminal Offence and force people into work.

That would go down well here.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-01-2018, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So would I UJ, Venezuela here we come.

Communism simply does not work.

Mind you, a central plank of your hero, Stalin, was to make unemployment a Criminal Offence and force people into work.

That would go down well here.
Here we go again, same old record, jusef Djugashvili and Venezuela, don't you get bored trotting out this same tired old propoganda???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 11:03 AM

Here we go again, same old record, jusef Djugashvili and Venezuela, don't you get bored trotting out this same tired old propoganda???
Hi

Don't you UJ?

You post it several times a day.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2018, 11:44 AM

I think UJ reply to my direct question speaks for itself, not hard to draw any conclusions from it.

Again avoiding the question with this reply

quote" If I disclosed policies I would pursue you'd have an apoplexit fit!!!" unquote

Let me have an apoplexit fit and answer the question, if you can that is.
What is your solution to homelessness?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-01-2018, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I think UJ reply to my direct question speaks for itself, not hard to draw any conclusions from it.

Again avoiding the question with this reply

quote" If I disclosed policies I would pursue you'd have an apoplexit fit!!!" unquote

Let me have an apoplexit fit and answer the question, if you can that is.
What is your solution to homelessness?
Ok you asked for it!!!

First policy is the cancellatipn of HS2, the money saved to be given to the NHS.

Then a cancellation of the Trident programme and the abolition of nuclear weapons inthe UK.

Third programme, the elimination of all private schools and academies. Private schools that have enjoyed charitable status will need to find alternative method of funding, as charitable status will cease.

All employers will have, as they did many years ago, have a trainimg levy imposed to pay for apprenticeship schemes. There will be the re-establishment of a wages inspectorate with adequate staff and resources to carry out regular inspections on all establishments. Employers found guilty of underpaying their employees will face heavy fines and/or imprisonment.

The re-establishment of a properly funded and adequately staffed Legal aid fund which will also be empowered to provide adequate representation at statutory tribunals.

All local authorities will be empowered to build social housing, which cannot be sold off. They will be given the powerand responsibility to deal properly with all homeless in their area

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top