Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 09:01 PM

Spiral BBC4 On Saturdays 9pm

I wondered if anyone has been watching this French Police series (with subtitles)

A young man’s dismembered body is found and the police team, led by a lady police officer investigate his murder.

It’s everso good! The acting is superb and believable.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2018, 11:23 PM

Re: Spiral BBC4 On Saturdays 9pm

Sounds interesting will have to see if I can find it. Ta.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 09:08 PM

Didn't see that Art.

There seems to be so many new programmes on at the moment, I can't keep up with them all.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Sounds interesting will have to see if I can find it. Ta.
Bruce, How do you manage to get all these programmes shown on British TV?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

10-01-2018, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Didn't see that Art.

There seems to be so many new programmes on at the moment, I can't keep up with them all.
Yes, Longy, you’re right! There’s loads of good stuff on at the moment.
I have so much to watch but l watched three episodes of ‘Spiral’, one after the other! Then the fourth episode the next day!

Many people don’t like watching sub-titled programmes but l don’t mind!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Bruce, How do you manage to get all these programmes shown on British TV?
Within 20 minutes of a program being shown on TV anywhere in the world you can guarantee that it will be available for download in at least HD and/or 720p format.

How long it remains downloadable depends on how popular it is for example I am still trying to get most of Series 2 of a show mentioned here recently. It is there but slow to download because of so few people having it available.

You only need torrent program like µtorrent - it does all the hard work for you. I use an old version (2.2.1) because like so many things these days the newer versions have got ads or even gone commercial.

No one seems to worry about downloading TV shows (especially as most jurisdictions recognise that they are legal to record) but movie piracy is a different matter. The federal government under pressure from US copyright holders has issued notices to major ISPs to block certain sites eg Pirate Bay but these blocks are laughably easy to bypass using a VPN service.

BTW one such download site in the UK is TV Chaos UK if you want to have a look. They don't allow pirated movies but UK TV programs are available within minutes of going to air.
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 09:15 AM

I'm glad to see it back. The previous episodes were excellent.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

10-01-2018, 11:38 AM

I have all the first series (with English sub titles)

Had a quick peep - looks really good
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

10-01-2018, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Fogey ->
I'm glad to see it back. The previous episodes were excellent.
Fogey, l didn’t know a series had been shown before. I will have to look on Netflix to see if they are on there.

Watching them, would tie up some ends regarding the present actors and events.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

10-01-2018, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I have all the first series (with English sub titles)

Had a quick peep - looks really good
Bruce, l hope you like it! I love it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top