Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 07:24 PM

Re: Dancing on Ice

I think Jason Gardiner is playing a part he is the Craig Revel Horwood of the panel but I have to admit he takes it a bit far.

I like the show .... hides blunt razor blades from Swimmy
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 05:19 PM

I llike Jason Gardiner, as he tells the truth!
Ok, in previous series, he was a bit cruel and abrupt. This series he still is abrupt but qualifying his criticism and offering advice.

How can anyone improve, if they are not being told the truth?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:52 PM

Truth should be tempered with mercy though. No need for rudeness. There is an art to giving constructive rather than destructive criticism.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 10:54 PM

Telling the oldest contestant there, that they look like they need a Stanna stairlife and another one like 'poo swirling down a toilet pan' is hardly offering helpful advice.
It is hurtful, degrading and embarrassing to be spoken to and sneered at like, especially in front of a huge audience IMO.

It is not only what he says that I dislike, it the way he says it.

ALL the judges criticise, but not with the same sneering attitude he has.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 08:59 PM

Well, who do you think is going to win?

I think 'Brooke' from Corrie has done really well, but I can't help but admire the hunky rugby player.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:10 PM

I'd love Brooke to win but I don't think she is going to. I think perhaps Jake. I've enjoyed Brooke more than any because she has improved tremendously and also I think she is a really lovely, bubbly young woman. Love her x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top