Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 11:57 AM

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for Prime Minister???

Yes Im sure its possible he could be Primeminister, as the Torys self destruct continues, LIbs and Ukip gone dissatisfaction with the blair regime, UK politics as bad as they are right now and nothing on the Horizon for voters sick of whats being offered at the moment.

I wopuld love to see a party emerge awawy from the entrenched ideology of Labour and Conservative, neither of which will get my vote.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
if labour win and jc becomes pm he will be ousted with in a year and diane abbott will become are pm.
omg!!!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I am neither a Labour or Tory Supporter, but nobody and I mean NOBODY has any idea of how J.C. would do as PM.
I am not sure if that is true Roxy. Past performance/history ??????? The man is a menace and as far as Prime Minister material is concerned ... I can't think of anyone else less suitable for this country's people to have as their leader. The people of this country deserve better - Surely we have more sense

Aero
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 01:25 PM

Jeremy should steer away from any engagements in Salisbury, Russia is killing spies there...

This is a bit hypocritical...https://order-order.com/2018/03/12/r...close-kremlin/
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Oh f**k...don't tellme you buy in to that SNP deceit ?

Surely by know you can see what a bunch of humourless control freaks they are ?
I don't buy into anything at all Moscow, The SNP do a lot of things I don't like at all. To me they are just a means to an end, as I'm all for Independence..
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The scumbags will do anything to get their way, bribery, corruption, even including murder.

Please justify this post UJ.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Jeremy should steer away from any engagements in Salisbury, Russia is killing spies there...

This is a bit hypocritical...https://order-order.com/2018/03/12/r...close-kremlin/

Who's the hypocrite??? - best to look at your own scumbag 'nasty party' first who have been taking money from the Russians for years!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8250321.html
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I don't buy into anything at all Moscow, The SNP do a lot of things I don't like at all. To me they are just a means to an end, as I'm all for Independence..
Confucius he say........Be careful what you wish for........

The SNP are dug in deeper than an Alabama tick and won't be got rid of too easily post independence.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Yes Im sure its possible he could be Primeminister, as the Torys self destruct continues, LIbs and Ukip gone dissatisfaction with the blair regime, UK politics as bad as they are right now and nothing on the Horizon for voters sick of whats being offered at the moment.

I wopuld love to see a party emerge awawy from the entrenched ideology of Labour and Conservative, neither of which will get my vote.
I feel the same way.

No-one with an ounce of common sense would vote for the Loonies. I surely don't need to explain why!

Yet, here we have the Conservatives who, thanks to people like May and Hammond must be upsetting many of their core voters, to say nothing of the majority who voted for Brexit. It certainly does seem that they are shooting themselves in the foot.

So where will people's votes go in the next GE?

I wonder whether the Tories are playing on the assumption that people have short memories, and that they are planning to pull something out of the bag closer to the GE that will make people find them more attractive, though I can't think what that might be.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I feel the same way.

No-one with an ounce of common sense would vote for the Loonies. I surely don't need to explain why!

Yet, here we have the Conservatives who, thanks to people like May and Hammond must be upsetting many of their core voters, to say nothing of the majority who voted for Brexit. It certainly does seem that they are shooting themselves in the foot.

So where will people's votes go in the next GE?

I wonder whether the Tories are playing on the assumption that people have short memories, and that they are planning to pull something out of the bag closer to the GE that will make people find them more attractive, though I can't think what that might be.

It would seem that many people with a lot of common sense are prepared to vote for Jeremy Corbyn as our next PM.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8251911.html

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top