Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 12:16 PM

Re: Boris

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I wonder when the baby is due!

I wondered that, too .....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I wondered that, too .....
Well they obviously didn't get married for that reason or they'd have tied the knot last year before Wilfred was born..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 12:45 PM

I am just wondering why this thread has been moved to Politics?

It's just about a couple getting married - one of whom happens to be a politician!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:04 PM

Congratulations to both of them.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->

It's just about a couple getting married - one of whom happens to be a politician!
Well, yes, but he is the prime minister, so I suppose its keeping all the political stuff in one place for tidiness Like a filing cabinet.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 01:31 PM

As the instigator of this thread, I didn't mean it to be political, just an announcement that Boris and Carrie had got married, hence the reason for posting in General Chat. I don't know why it's been moved to politics either.
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

30-05-2021, 01:59 PM

things move about mysteriously here - I started a thread on songs that give you pain in the general section and 'they' moved it to the music thread! and once I was havin a chat with spitfire [delayed action of course] on one thread when he disappeared and appeared mysteriously on another thread?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's being reported that Boris Johnson has married Carrie Symons today in a secret ceremony in Westminster...

Mind you, the story is in the Sun so it will need verification

https://www.thesun.co.uk/
About time he stopped populating the world with illegitimate brats - especially as he has condemned others for so doing!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

30-05-2021, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
About time he stopped populating the world with illegitimate brats - especially as he has condemned others for so doing!
I'm really shocked at you Tabby for saying that!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2021, 06:22 PM

I'm really shocked at you Tabby for saying that!!
Sorry, ST, so am l shocked.
It’s their business as to how many children they have, especially as l had five myself as we could afford them.

Big Congratulations to Boris and Carrie... though l am not sure how you managed to get married in a Catholic Church?

I thought you had to get permission from the Pope, if you are divorced?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top