Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2015, 10:07 PM

Re: Pravda

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I'm a bit dim when it comes to all these affairs, but I'm sick to death of other countries making us feel threatened and scared. Totally sick of it.

I feel just the same as you, Alice.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2015, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
As with Islam our intrepid leaders do not seem to understand the Russian mind
What is there to understand Russia is a brutal country, if you've ever seen the way the officers in their army treat the junior ranks you'd understand there is no history of fair dealing and justice. It's just a case of 'he who has power has control.'
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2015, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have met a small number of Ukrainians (there were a number at the boarding school in which I worked ) and if you mentioned the word Russian they would fein a spit.
That applies to everyone in Eastern Europe Meg, the Poles, Czechs, Hungarians, all of them hate the Russians with a vengence. Has to be a reason.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2015, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
Not really. but I don't think that there a religious problem to add to the mix in the Ukraine

They are both to do with nationalism/power, religion is just a convenient excuse, not the original cause.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top