Join for free
Page 18 of 28 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 05:44 PM

Re: Prince Harry to marry Meghan

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
There sure are a lot of racist posts on this thread. You lot should be ashamed of your selves. Black baby with ginger hair, indeed. If the racists had the slightest amount of intelligence they would know that in mixed race marriages the baby is always lighter skinned than the darkest parent. Since Meghan is quite light skinned, the baby will be a cross between Harry and Meghan. In other words, white. A black baby is an impossibility.

I feel very sorry that Meghan will surely hear of the nasty racist comments about her and her future baby, and I can only imagine how hurt she must be. My heart goes out to her.

I'm no great fan of the royals, but I wish them the best.
Lol! Lighten up you humorless old bugger! We're not racist, we're only having a bit of fun. Do you really think that Megan will be an avid reader of the Over 50's Forum.
I suppose your very own Mr. Trump can be as racist as he likes eh?
Get some fun in your life, sobersides!😅😅
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 09:14 PM

https://www.ef.com/blog/language/beg...british-humor/

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 09:21 PM

Absolutely, Cinderella
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 09:27 PM

And after you've read that ... make sure your loincloth is well secured and take my hand ...

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lol! Lighten up you humorless old bugger! We're not racist, we're only having a bit of fun. Do you really think that Megan will be an avid reader of the Over 50's Forum.
I agree with you Floydy.
These miserable humourless rastards get on my rastard wick.
They really do.

Come on then.
Sing along with me.
Altogether now!

"All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die, "
Says the man next to me out of nowhere
It's apropos of nothin'
He says, "His name is William"
But I'm sure he's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy
And he's plain ugly to me
And I wonder if he's ever had a day of fun in his whole life"!

PS
No offence meant of course!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It may be fun for you, but in my book speculating on the color of Meghan's future children is not only racist but exceedingly cruel. And , no, I don't think Meghan will ever hear about over50s, but if it can occur so openly on a world-wide chat site, then it also happens in every pub in the Kingdom.
The fact that you think it is "only having a bit of fun", tells me all I need to know about you, for you seem to think cruelty is fun.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:00 PM

But ..but ... if you consider that racism it also happens on American forums too.

It was on one of them that I first read a remark about ginger haired afros helping solve the royals bald head problem.
Does that count as taking the P out of the poor male royals for been folliclely challenged?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:09 PM

It may be fun for you, but in my book speculating on the color of Meghan's future children is not only racist but exceedingly cruel. And , no, I don't think Meghan will ever hear about over50s, but if it can occur so openly on a world-wide chat site, then it also happens in every pub in the Kingdom.
The fact that you think it is "only having a bit of fun", tells me all I need to know about you, for you seem to think cruelty is fun.
Bloody hell, you are a sad old bugger, shouldn’t you be out harrassing Mexicans?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

01-12-2017, 03:13 PM

God .. it's getting way too serious on here.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:14 PM

Precisely so, its called freedom of expression, but in Nellie the Hephalump land, unless you happen to agree with Nellie's narrow minded bigoted perversion of society you can't speak openly.

Page 18 of 28 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top