Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Re: Why Don’t Gay People Post On This Forum?

On another forum on which I post, there are, and have been in the past, gay members.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
On another forum on which I post, there are, and have been in the past, gay members.
Yes! Tara. I was going to say the same!

On my previous forums, there were people who were gay and they posted quite openly on various gay issues.
I would say, it gave some of us a better understanding and maybe that’s why l support gay couples having a child if they wish to.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 11:26 AM

Maybe there are no gay old people?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 11:28 AM

I have known a few gay people who would not support using a surrogate mother to have a child. Some feel that they love each other and that is all they need..... in fact two male couples told me that they didn't want children because they would be afraid of encouraging the child to also be gay, so perhaps some gay members here would not support Tom Daley & his partner having a child.

I chose not to have children and both my husbands were aware of this, and agreed, long before we married. Friends continually asked us when we were going to start a family, so I told them "Never, and it is not a discussion I choose to have".
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:13 PM

Strange you started this thread as I actually was wondering the same thing yesterday after seeing a few what I suppose would be described as jokey anti gay posts. It could be the case that people just do not declare their sexuality though.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I agree, this is a very frightening forum to get used to.
People jump all over you sometimes....and it seems they come in groups.

HOWEVER, once to get to know each personalty, it evens out and you get to know who is serious, who is playful, and a lot of very understanding people here. But you have to find out who is who, that's the hard part.

You, for one Art, you are very kind and understanding. A new person feels comfortable with you.

It's not frightening at all WB that I'm afraid that is your erroneous perception .
This is a very easy going forum certainly nothing to be afraid of !
If you think people are jumping on you imagine them revving up their broomsticks then you will smile
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:25 PM

My guess is that anyone who is gay would be chatting to people with similar interests on other sites rather than bothering to defend themselves on here.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My guess is that anyone who is gay would be chatting to people with similar interests on other sites rather than bothering to defend themselves on here.
Christians and Atheists post on here and they are always defending themselves!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Surely gays have similar interests to heterosexuals, they are not a species apart!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Surely gays have similar interests to heterosexuals, they are not a species apart!
Of course but I bet if you did a bit of searching there would be more specific sites.

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top