ToffeeCup
Hertfordshire
ToffeeCup is female 

23-06-2015, 03:49 PM

Re: High Maintenance

I think I'm low maintenance but can be fussy
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 04:11 PM

I may have been when I was much younger but now? No, not really, a trot round the charity shop for a bargain, a good book and a haircut every few weeks, oh, and I always wear make up, every day - Is that high maintenance?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
I may have been when I was much younger but now? No, not really, a trot round the charity shop for a bargain, a good book and a haircut every few weeks, oh, and I always wear make up, every day - Is that high maintenance?

Cranberry, I wouldn't go out of the house without makeup. It makes a huge difference to me as I'm very peely wally without any definition. Only takes five minutes though
ToffeeCup
Hertfordshire
ToffeeCup is female 

23-06-2015, 07:31 PM

I like going round the charity shops, I find it quite a challenge and have a feel good factor if I find anything. I like to have a hair do but only on a certain age day of the week! Yes, makeup is a must or I feel undressed
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 10:09 PM

Monthly acrylic nails and pedicure, except for that it's jeans and t shirts. Oh and fragrance, even if I look like I'm going out to fix the truck I always smell awesome.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 08:25 PM

I enjoy going browsing the charity shops and Ebay myself as I think you can get some brill bargains if you have the time to sift through .
I usually get a hair cut every 6 weeks or so and only wear make up if im going out somewhere special..normal everyday I might use mascara and I like to wear perfume as well Chanel no5 so im low maintenance
Beki
Edinburgh, Scotland
Beki is female  Beki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 10:36 PM

I'm practicing & hope to qualify soon.
ToffeeCup
Hertfordshire
ToffeeCup is female 

27-06-2015, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Beki ->
I'm practicing & hope to qualify soon.
Well done
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 01:39 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone does consider themselves to be high maintenance. Make up, technology gadgets, haircuts every six weeks, daily perfume are not part of my life. Does that make me extra low maintenance?

But I am definitely high maintenance in one area only - holidays. Just a pity that there is nobody to maintain me in holidays but me!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2015, 01:57 PM

[QUOTE=orangutan;670252]I'm beginning to wonder if anyone does consider themselves to be high maintenance. Make up, technology gadgets, haircuts every six weeks, daily perfume are not part of my life. Does that make me extra low maintenance?

But I am definitely high maintenance in one area only - holidays. Just a pity that there is nobody to maintain me in holidays but me![/QUOTE]

Well you hear about these men who go abroad and come back with young wives, so you'll have to go and find yourself a sugar daddy on one of your trips.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top