Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 12:18 PM

Re: Disgusting.

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
The thing I don't understand is why all civil societies don't have a specially sentencing classification for people who prey on the most vulnerable - like women and children.

The only thing that prevents subhumans from acting out is fear of pain.

Why are we so timid?
We are; you aren't!

If I were a criminal in America, I'd fear being caught and imprisoned or even executed.

Criminals in the UK laugh at our courts as they know that even if they are sentenced, they would be handed a relatively soft sentence.

Now think about who, exactly, is at fault here!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 12:30 PM

Hi

Money is not the issue.

We have a specific problem with Islamic Terrorists.

Kill them as captives and they become martyrs and encourage others.

I have no problem at all with an anonymous bullet and no publicity at all.

If we have to show them, we show them with female guards, which to them is worse than dying.

Death is what they want, captivity is a failure to them
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Unfortunately JBR, everybody is afraid of reinstating capital punishment!
It is a sad fact that, until they do, murderers & rapists ( especially those who attack people who cannot help themselves) will continue their criminal offences, knowing that it will just mean a few years in prison if they get caught.

The more these things happen, the more others will think they can do the same!

Is it any wonder that we hear so many cases of violent crime these days?
Yes, of course. Until changes are made, crime including serious crime will continue to increase.

In my opinion, when crime increases to a certain level even the do-gooders will change their minds (especially if they are victims of crime) and changes will eventually have to be made to our penal system, including capital punishment.

Until that day dawns, I'm afraid that we're just going to have to adapt to an increased incidence of crime.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-03-2021, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do not believe in the death penalty.

Once captured, they are no further danger, and life is hell for them.

Until they are captured I have no problem at all with killing them.

We do not kill captives, we are better than that,
Really?

I understand that life in British prisons is really quite nice, bordering on luxurious!
And they may be of no danger to the public...
until they are released after a relatively short period of time!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We will just have to disagree,

I simply cannot kill a captive.

I have no issues at all with killing a threat, I will not kill a captive.
Nobody is asking you to kill them, but there are plenty who would!
Prison is no longer a place that hard criminals fear, but I despise people who feel they have the right to murder, so if they need somebody to press the button I would have no problem.
We need to demonstrate that taking somebody's life is the worst crime & will get the worst punishment!
Being soft with evil killers just makes the UK the softest country on the planet ... isn't that what makes many people flock to our shores, so they can risk doing what they want?

Swim you have told us that you have attacked people that hurt your daughter, but that is an illegal act in the UK! All I want is for evil criminals to know that, if they take a life, their legal punishment will be to lose their own life
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-03-2021, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Nobody is asking you to kill them, but there are plenty who would!
Prison is no longer a place that hard criminals fear, but I despise people who feel they have the right to murder, so if they need somebody to press the button I would have no problem.
We need to demonstrate that taking somebody's life is the worst crime & will get the worst punishment!
Being soft with evil killers just makes the UK the softest country on the planet ... isn't that what makes many people flock to our shores, so they can risk doing what they want?

Swim you have told us that you have attacked people that hurt your daughter, but that is an illegal act in the UK! All I want is for evil criminals to know that, if they take a life, their legal punishment will be to lose their own life
I completely agree.

However, if I took the job - which I would gladly do - I'd prefer to 'pull the lever' than 'push the button'.

I know that I could never be as expert as Pierrepoint, certainly not until I had performed a large enough number of executions, but if a few unfortunately choked to death over several minutes or perhaps had their heads accidentally torn off, I'm sure they would have been regarded as having been instrumental in assisting in the development of my valuable skills.
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I completely agree.

However, if I took the job - which I would gladly do - I'd prefer to 'pull the lever' than 'push the button'.

I know that I could never be as expert as Pierrepoint, certainly not until I had performed a large enough number of executions, but if a few unfortunately choked to death over several minutes or perhaps had their heads accidentally torn off, I'm sure they would have been regarded as having been instrumental in assisting in the development of my valuable skills.
You simply put the knot behind the right ear and make sure the hood is between the rope and the neck.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-03-2021, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
You simply put the knot behind the right ear and make sure the hood is between the rope and the neck.
Oh, I'm afraid there's a little more to it than that.
For one thing, you have to calculate the drop bearing in mind the build and weight of the customer and, of course, the length of the rope.

Personally though, depending upon the type of murder the customer has committed, I might ensure that the knot is at the back of the neck. Hood? What hood?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 04:41 PM

Why not just give the guilty person an overdose of fentanyl or something similar?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-03-2021, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Why not just give the guilty person an overdose of fentanyl or something similar?
Oh no. Relatively boring.

Nothing quite as exciting as a hanging...
a public hanging, of course.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top