Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 05:53 PM

Re: Amazing Steampunk artist/photographer

Ive heard Whitby are building a special fake graveyard for the Goths Steampunks and Emos to inhabit for the photography buffs to take their photos.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Yes, I think older goths seem to evolve into Steampunks. My friend who runs events described Steampunk as where Goths and Punks go to retire!
Hippies too!
Whitby goth festival attracts a lot of Steampunks.
I have been to Whitby during Goth week and thoroughly enjoyed it. The sand castle competition is definitely worth a look and it's funny seeing all the Draculas coming down the cliff walk.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ive heard Whitby are building a special fake graveyard for the Goths Steampunks and Emos to inhabit for the photography buffs to take their photos.
Yes they are Nom, it was upsetting local people that photographers were asking mostly ladies to pose in the graveyards, very disrespectful I think.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top