Join for free
Page 13 of 47 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 03:58 PM

Re: Where Are All Those Marchers And Celebrities?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Not a whit I am only interested in the opinions of sensible intelligence posters who employ logical argument supported by facts .
Those who have none of the above and resort to playground antics don't make the cut .
Yet there is no logic or facts in your posts, just racist rants. Picking holes in your nonsense would take all day. They must love you on the BNP Website.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Any links to your claim Twink or is it just a throw away line?
Not cities....but areas/towns/villages.

Rusholme and Levenshulme being a couple.

There you'll be hard pushed to find a white British owned shop or restaurant..... I much prefer the fruit and veg shops and restaurants in these areas.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:15 PM

And after the Muslims have been removed, back to their own countries (sic) or camps? .....who next...?

Police forces around Britain are preparing for a spike in xenophobic attacks next month, when Theresa May finally sends her letter to Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, notifying him of the United Kingdom’s intention to withdraw from the European Union under Article 50 of the treaty.

Our report today reveals the preparations in place to pre-empt racist and religiously motivated attacks that might occur after the triggering of Article 50. Police plans are based on a rise in hate crime in the days after the EU referendum in June. It cannot be denied that, for some people, that vote was a vote against “foreigners” and that this word includes many Britons of Asian and Afro-Caribbean origin.
Quote from the Independent...

We are on a very slippery slope...when your hate starts to snowball it will be impossible to stop...And after the Asians and after the Afro-Caribbean.....who next? Those without blond hair and blue eyes?

It's happened before in Europe and not too long ago, be careful what you wish for...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:17 PM

It would seem that all the Muslim haters might get their wish, the Rivers of Blood coming to a street near you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7574591.html

Edited to add, it's the Independent, which like the Guardian and the Telegraph cannot be believed anyway if the above posts are true
Interesting although I'm not sure whether the article is relevant to this thread. I have always wondered about the political motivation of the Independent as it's owned by the ex KGB Russian "oligargh" Lebedev. If I want to read a broadsheet at the weekend I only buy the FT. It's a good read and you know the political stance is purely motivated by business and finance. Otherwise I look at reuters for the underlying headline and look at several sources to see their embellishments. Although reuters is also biased. Mainly bias is in what's not reported rather than in what is.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:19 PM

And after the Muslims have been removed, back to their own countries (sic) or camps? .....who next...?
it used to be redheads in the UK...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:24 PM

Oh dear
How to derail a topic in three easy stages
Use the words hate haters and racist as much as possible .
For a little colour add rivers of blood and the daily wail
Hey presto
All sensble discourse then goes out of the window .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-02-2017, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Interesting although I'm not sure whether the article is relevant to this thread. I have always wondered about the political motivation of the Independent as it's owned by the ex KGB Russian "oligargh" Lebedev. If I want to read a broadsheet at the weekend I only buy the FT. It's a good read and you know the political stance is purely motivated by business and finance. Otherwise I look at reuters for the underlying headline and look at several sources to see their embellishments. Although reuters is also biased. Mainly bias is in what's not reported rather than in what is.
that made me chuckle...we do have a lot of Daily Wail Headline quotes on here to support an argument...anyway if you read the FT then you are a capitalist
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-02-2017, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh dear
How to derail a topic in three easy stages
Use the words hate haters and racist as much as possible .
For a little colour add rivers of blood
Hey presto
All sensble discourse then goes out of the window .
And your posts were the epitome of of reasoned logic
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 04:31 PM

Two stubborn people....one argument.......bets being taken.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

12-02-2017, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Not cities....but areas/towns/villages.

Rusholme and Levenshulme being a couple.

There you'll be hard pushed to find a white British owned shop or restaurant..... I much prefer the fruit and veg shops and restaurants in these areas.
And all run by radical islamists ?

Page 13 of 47 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top