Join for free
Page 4 of 57 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:28 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

I don't know why you are so touchy, something I've been accused of. Hey ho, so far as the links are concerned there was nothing to say it was website run by haters. However, some of there figures are near enough verified.

Yes, children are being killed all over the world because of politicians and their stubborn attitudes toward humanity and freedom. It still doesn't make it any better or any easier to swallow in my opinion.

As said to Morti, let's leave it now. Nothing shall be resolved by verbally battering each other, and I have no further interest in discussing a subject that is obviously very unstable and inflammatory, I wish you a good night.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
. Hey ho, so far as the links are concerned there was nothing to say it was website run by haters. However, some of there figures are near enough verified.
That is the whole point PD .
It was just a link
Why should people believe it ?
The figures can not be verified at all and have been contested by various bodies .
The trouble with the internet is that people believe a link because it is a link .

However a little research brings up the names of these people quite easily . How can holocaust deniers KKK members and the likes of David Icke be creditable in any way ?

It's good in a way that this has come out so these things become known .

Goodnight now
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:55 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Unlike Palestinian Gaza under Hamas.
There is only one faith there .
I agree. People forget that Israel is completely surrounded by muslim nations which would dearly like to drive the Israelis into the sea.

I couldn't imagine living in a country like that, with the constant threat of attacks. I admire the Israelis' tenacity and willingness to defend themselves.

They have, for a long time, been in a situation similar to what is beginning to happen here, where we are becoming aware of jihadis existing amongst us.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:05 AM

That gets a big tick from me....mess with the Israelis at your peril
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:17 AM

And a big tick from me too ... they haven't got the friendliest neighbours surrounding them. The day they see Iran as an imminent threat will be the day it kicks off.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

28-12-2016, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree. People forget that Israel is completely surrounded by muslim nations which would dearly like to drive the Israelis into the sea.

I couldn't imagine living in a country like that, with the constant threat of attacks. I admire the Israelis' tenacity and willingness to defend themselves.

They have, for a long time, been in a situation similar to what is beginning to happen here, where we are becoming aware of jihadis existing amongst us.
(Lebanon is 54% Muslim ,40% Christian)

Why has he taken the steps to retaliate against his democratic allies ?

On another point not made by yourself. Iran from Israel is almost as far as UK is to Romania.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 11:12 AM

But Lebanon shares a border with Israel and Lebanon have but recently elected an Iranian backed leader supported by Hezbollah .
Many of the graphic images of dead children attributed to Israelis are from Syria,( based on a BBC report and the BBC is no supporter of Israel ) Children killed by Assad, who is supported by Iran, which also funds Hezbollah and Hamas.
Hamas and Hezbollah have no problem in exploiting dead children by attributing the pictures of innocents killed by their own supporters to Israel.
And the international community fuelled by evil sites such as IAK believe it.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

28-12-2016, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But Lebanon shares a border with Israel and Lebanon have but recently elected an Iranian backed leader supported by Hezbollah .
Many of the graphic images of dead children attributed to Israelis are from Syria,( based on a BBC report and the BBC is no supporter of Israel ) Children killed by Assad, who is supported by Iran, which also funds Hezbollah and Hamas.
Hamas and Hezbollah have no problem in exploiting dead children by attributing the pictures of innocents killed by their own supporters to Israel.
And the international community fuelled by evil sites such as IAK believe it.
So what you are disputing is the deaths of children ? Why do you believe those pictures you talk about are from Syria ?
Lebanon is a Parliamentary Democracy and may now have an elected ,Iranian backed leader, however Israel voted back Netanyahu. Same difference in my book. We also now have the West pussy footing around Putin and talk about a new cold war, at the same time Netanyahu is cuddling up to Putin in a dark corner. What does he expect from the West ?
The most dangerous of times atm, and any provocation in that area is more than likely to explode, but I think that it will be their own battle from now on, without the West backing them or any involvement.
Peace processes have been tried and failed since 1967 of one sort or another. In recent years John Kerry has worked his butt off, trying to broker a peace deal in the region. It is simply not wanted, and when land grabbing and building settlements, which is classed as illegal ,continues to exacerbate an already fragile situation, there is little hope for any resolve.
Wherever you take your factual information from is a mystery Muddy, as you obviously don't do 'links' Amnesty International, or images. Maybe Unicef , or what about the Telegraph newspaper ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict.html

and for those of us who find it very hard to completely understand the reason and the conflicts which have involved a lot of people over the years, this might help...if it's factual. I don't think there will ever be peace now, but that does put the rest of the world in jeopardy. Do we need another world war. Where on earth will everyone run to ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...volving_Israel
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
(Lebanon is 54% Muslim ,40% Christian)

Why has he taken the steps to retaliate against his democratic allies ?

On another point not made by yourself. Iran from Israel is almost as far as UK is to Romania.
Well I don't know about you but I was referring to WMD's .... not someone lobbing a cricket ball to see how far an overarm throw would go.

Page 4 of 57 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top