Join for free
Page 5 of 57 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:10 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So what you are disputing is the deaths of children ? Why do you believe those pictures you talk about are from Syria ?
It's been proved they are PD sometimes they are taken straight form the internet other times Hamas puts out pictures of dead children who they have killed the selves .
When their rockets fall short as they do or blow up as they put their launchers in schools .
I do despite it very much so
Israel is not in Syria and more children have been killed there than in decades in Israel it's immoral to blame the death of children onto your enemies .
Israel does all it can to avoid civilian deaths no other army in the world warns its enemy prior to shooting so they may evacuate .
Few countries put their children and civilians on the front line they are well known for using human Sheila's -a war crime .
Iran is another who sent its children ahead of troops to detonate mines .
This is ruthless exploitation of dead children .

Lebanon is a Parliamentary Democracy and may now have an elected ,Iranian backed leader, however Israel voted back Netanyahu. Same difference in my book.
I don't think it the same difference at all.

We also now have the West pussy footing around Putin and talk about a new cold war, at the same time Netanyahu is cuddling up to Putin in a dark corner. What does he expect from the West ?
As long as the west keep demonising Israel he can't expect very much .

The most dangerous of times atm, and any provocation in that area is more than likely to explode, but I think that it will be their own battle from now on, without the West backing them or any involvement.
The west will back Israel the only true democracy in the Middle East if Israel goes down it won't become a happy Palestinian homeland it will become another failed Arab state .
Just like Gaza is now run by thugs and murderers .
Israel is a multicultural multifaith gender equal society the only one in the Middle East

Peace processes have been tried and failed since 1967 of one sort or another. In recent years John Kerry has worked his butt off, trying to broker a peace deal in the region. It is simply not wanted, and when land grabbing and building settlements, which is classed as illegal ,continues to exacerbate an already fragile situation, there is little hope for any resolve.
Indeed they have and the Palestinians will not come to the table at all.
That is because they do not want peace they want the destruction of Israel it's a sin simple as that .

Wherever you take your factual information from is a mystery Muddy, as you obviously don't do 'links' Amnesty International, or images. Maybe Unicef , or what about the Telegraph newspaper ?
I have very little faith in Amnesty International as it is now a flawed organisation with a disproportionate bias against Israel

I.e.
.For example, Amnesty condemned Israel for warning Gaza residents, in accordance with international law, to evacuate civilian facilities used by Hamas illegally to launch attacks. At the same time, Amnesty defended Hamas’ urging residents to stay in these areas – a practice known as human shielding – by saying it was “motivated by a desire to avoid further panic.” In this instance, and many others, Amnesty provided the “spin” to justify Hamas’ actions that deliberately endanger civilian lives.

http://www.ngo-monitor.org/books/amn...i_israel_bias/

http://www.thecommentator.com/articl..._international
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:20 PM

They have destroyed 48,500 Palestinian homes since 2000 and killed over 2000 Palestinian children, with 7,000 Palestinian prisoners. USA gives them 10.2 million dollars a day in Military Aid........it's time to stop it.
from al Jazeera

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/int...754014332.html

since 1967 Israel has destroyed about 25,000 Palestinian homes and made 160,000 people homeless.

from WIKI about 48,000 homes since 1967

Since the occupation of the Palestinian territories following the Six Day War in 1967 down to 2015, it has been estimated by the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions that Israel has razed 48,488 Palestinian structures.[1]

and from an, Israeli Human Rights Organisation:
http://www.btselem.org/topic/punitive_demolitions

which discusses the concept of collective punishment.

Israel uses all sorts of reasons to make people homeless...the more recent ones include saying the houses at in the middle of "firing zones".
One often used is that the houses at built illegally...indeed since they are built by those who have already had their homes knocked down and who can't find legal land on which to build or cannot get a permit to build.

Data in Palestinian children killed since 2000 here:

http://www.countthekids.org/

sources here:
Addameer: Prisoner’s Rights and Support Group, B’Tselem: the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Jerusalem Media and Communications Center, LAW: the Palestinian Society for the Protection of Human Rights and the Environment, Palestinian Center for Human Rights, Palestinian State Information Service. All compiled and collated by the 'Remember these Children' project.

or:
http://www.dci-palestine.org/child_fatalities_by_month

which state that 1997 Palestinian children were killed between 2000 and 2016 not including direct military action.

Source;
http://www.dci-palestine.org/who_we_are

Frankly if you want to haggle over how many children are killed in the last 6 years, I suggest there should be a total of Zero. This should not be an issue that can be discussed.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:21 PM

That's another thread killed dead.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:22 PM

drivel from Fizzy
Thanks I don't take orders from you Dzzy
If you want to take part in a discussion do so with curtesy or buzz off back to where they don't want you either .
Have a good day
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:28 PM

I am about to say exactly that. Children are being killed, whichever door the blame lays is not the issue, the situation that causes the deaths is the issue. Children are being killed in the hundreds if not thousands, and leaving other children with terrible mental health issues and probably hate, which will come back to haunt in years to come, I should imagine.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:35 PM

Somebody doesn't like stats issued by Israeli sources. Hmmmmm.

and who replies in far too little time to actually read them either.

Children are not bargaining chips. There have been thousands of them killed in the last 7 years and it should stop. If Israel has a problem the last thing she should do is kill children. How is that going to impress anyone else? No wonder Israel is now being seen for the disgracefully behaved nation it is....knocking down holes in places that belong to someone else and killing their children. Sounds like some ancient invader somewhere who mows down anything in its path. Why set fire to buildings when you can bulldoze them down?

I cannot believe that a human being can defend killing thousands of children in 7 years. Are you mad??
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 12:39 PM

Oh come off it Ficker .... neither side has blood free hands in this prolonged dispute and your average, well informed person will see that.
I was pretty disgusted to see the Palestinians forcing little kids into tunnels.

I wouldn't say the Israeli's have the monopoly on been 'disgracefully behaved'.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-12-2016, 12:41 PM

I am about to say exactly that. Children are being killed, whichever door the blame lays is not the issue, the situation that causes the deaths is the issue. Children are being killed in the hundreds if not thousands, and leaving other children with terrible mental health issues and probably hate, which will come back to haunt in years to come, I should imagine.
The situation is that the Hamas Government puts its citizens into the line of fire and them provokes Israel .
It's call using human shields .
Why not blame the people who are causing suffering to their own people ?

Terrorist groups like Hamas, ISIS and Hizbollah who actually target the innocent,anyone from the civilized world does not .
And Israel is an outpost of the civilised world .
Hamas is banking their whole propaganda campaign on the moral compass of civilised people not their own morals -they have a different set of morals not compatible to civilised people.
Israel does it all can to avoid civilian casualties .
It would be far easier for them not to do so and just bomb indiscriminately and less dangerous for their own soldiers.
Hamas could put its civilians and children into the tunnels which its leaders use and they use to invitrate Israel to murder civilians . But it's doesn't because every dead child is a propaganda tool against Israel
Flicker
France

28-12-2016, 12:54 PM

Oh blah Muddy/Morticia...the female Tony, your alter-ego?

Stop with this Israel is the victim stuff. Come and talk to a friend of mine who just arrived here from Israel. He is far more level headed and has only been here 6 months.

and stop with the anti-Semitic semi-automatic scattergun stuff. It gets boring. You'll be saying Baronesses are anti-semitic soon. You use it so often it becomes ineffective.

The top and bottom is that you support killing Palestinian children. You don't care. In fact you probably send up a little prayer saying "thank you god...one Palestinian less".

Read the links, most all by Israeli or neutral sources. The toll is disgraceful.

Now splutter all you want. I am off to make some lunch.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-12-2016, 12:58 PM

Thank goodness for small mercies you can bore the pants off him then
And what a cheap parting shot 'you support killing Palestine children '
Please get a life Dizzy -do you ever wonder why people don't want to talk to you ?

Page 5 of 57 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top