Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 05:58 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning all,

I have a busy day planned - going out about 10am to teach a neighbour to make gift/card boxes, Hairdresser at 2pm. Two lots of birthday gifts to wrap, then tonight I am out for a meal with the two birthday girls - and a couple more friends. We are going Italian this time. Should be fun!!

Have a lovely day - whatever you are doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 06:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning all.

Nice and sunny and I've just finished work and it's a busy day today (as always).
Picking up my granddaughter from school later and she's staying with us tonight. Big monthly food shop too.

Have a nice day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 07:31 AM

Good morning all, looks like being another very warm day here in the Midlands, in fact from winter to summer in the space of just a week...

Mrs B is scarifying our lawn today, so it looks like I'll be on raking and bagging duties later.

Enjoy the fine day ahead everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 07:33 AM

Good morning all.

I'm also busy today.

Got a phone call last night from the Manager of the Care Home, telling me to buy my MIL a pair of slippers this morning, so off into Maldon Town Centre to get her slippers then straight onto the Care Home to visit the MIL and give her the slippers, back home at lunchtime and cook the dinner.

Its a beautiful sunny morning.

Have a nice day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.

Nice and sunny and I've just finished work and it's a busy day today (as always).
Picking up my granddaughter from school later and she's staying with us tonight. Big monthly food shop too.

Have a nice day all
Are you not going to bed for a sleep if you.ve been working all night?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 08:28 AM

Morning all

Just gonna get ready for work then when I finish at 2pm i.m off to visit dad then my husband and I are taking our dog for a long walk around a place called Pugneys which has a large lake and lovely walking area. Then at teatime we will tuck into some gorgeous corned beef hash that's been in slow cooker overnight. It smells divine yum yum.

Enjoy your day all
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 08:28 AM

Morning all,had a great day at the coast yesterday, off out again today to enjoy the sunshine.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 08:29 AM

Good morning all.

Gosh what a day yesterday....I stayed out in it the whole day it was lovely. cooler today but it's forecast to be nice so I'm going to take advantage of it

Have a good day all
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 08:34 AM

I'm actually sitting here at the doctors waiting to have bloods taken.
The receptionist has just upset the bloods nurse by asking if she could slip me in early as i have come early, so obviously I'm now going to have a hurty blood test.
I've got an appointment at 1pm but apart from that just a visit to Homebase.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2018, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start and lots to do.

My brother and his wife are coming at 9am tomorrow having decided to stay the night in a local hotel on route to the family party which starts at lunchtime tomorrow. That has completely messed up my plans aggg.

I am still trying to sort the mess in the garden after the new fence was erected this week. Ah well no good stressing about it.

First job this morning clean the windows.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top