Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 07:03 PM

Oscar's Progress

Hi all doggy people, just a quick update to let you know how Oscar is getting on. He is now 3 months and has virtually doubled his weight to 4kg.

He is an amazing little dog. He eats well, he is virtually clean in the house and he learns with amazing speed; already sitting, lying down, giving high five and recalling to his name and to the whistle. He is an absolute dynamo and as we speak he is in the garden having a battle royal with a large plastic flowerpot which he attacks with gusto, problem is that when he lands on top of it none of his feet can touch the ground and he looks like a stranded tortoise..

Here is his 12 weeks portrait and below that a snap of me, Oscar and my daughter's Jack Russel "Pip" last Sunday in the garden... I hope you enjoy.

maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 07:49 PM

Re: Oscar's Progress

Ooh, he is just lovely Barry. You describe Oscar's antics with such humour. So glad he is giving you and the family such joy. Nothing like a puppy is there to keep you busy and smiling? Thanks for the update.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 10:35 PM

He is so cute Barry. Looks a barrel of mischief. So pleased you're enjoying the company of Oscar...
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

09-06-2011, 01:49 PM

Aaaww Barry he`s just sooooo adorable

The Jack Russel and the old Bulldog are kinda cute too though .........

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2011, 04:08 PM

Oscar is a lovely puppy Barry - and so much progress in such a short time.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2011, 04:43 PM

Can you come over and give Phoebe some lessons?She has trained us very well to jump when she wants us too. Oh he is so lovely, and of course the Jack Russel is a beauty as well, have a soft spot for terriers. Annie33
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2011, 06:58 PM

Thanks for your kind comments, but I cannot take the credit for the training, that is mostly down to Mrs Plantman, who is very adept at training; I too am clean in the house, sit and stay on command, and love to roll over and have my tummy tickled...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2011, 07:52 PM

Do you think Mrs Plantman would pass on her training tips to me Barry?
sashasmum
New Member!
Cardiff, South Wales
sashasmum is female 

14-06-2011, 02:17 PM

Lovely photos - I think all three of you look cute
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

14-06-2011, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by sashasmum ->
Lovely photos - I think all three of you look cute
Hi sashasmum, welcome to the forum, which I hope you enjoy.
Many thanks for your kind comments..... you should go far....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top